I just got a new blackberry bold 9930 from Sprint yesterday. I set it in vibrate mode. I emailed from my yahoo email account to my new blackberry email address, but it would not vibrate at all. Help!
    01-21-12 07:45 PM
    Help? Try a battery pull
    01-21-12 07:47 PM
    it does vibrate when I clicked on try
    01-21-12 07:59 PM
  4. T
    You checked the sounds for that particular email address in profile management to make sure it's set to vibrate always (both in and out of holster)? And when you say it's your new BlackBerry email address do you mean it's the @carrier.blackberry.net email address that comes with BIS service? I guess what I'm trying to find out is does the email actually make it to the phone, and the phone simply doesn't vibrate, or does the email not make it to the phone and that's why it doesn't vibrate?
    01-21-12 08:19 PM
    the email did make it to my phone, but it does not vibrate. I have already followed your suggestion before I came here.
    01-21-12 08:35 PM
    Just to be clear ... you are saying that you checked the Vibrate Profile to make sure that the profile is set so that that email address is set to vibrate when the Vibrate Profile is active, right?

What about if you try a different profile (just for testing purposes) and change the alert to Vibrate for that email address and then make that profile active? What happens then?
    01-21-12 09:05 PM
    For the love of God, someone, please help. Or, maybe just try profile settings.
    01-21-12 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD