I woke up this morning and my phone is completely turned off and wont turn on and the red LED just keeps blinking

Ive gone through a few threads to try and reinstall my OS but nothing is working..
    10-28-11 10:18 AM
    I woke up this morning and my phone is completely turned off and wont turn on and the red LED just keeps blinking

Ive gone through a few threads to try and reinstall my OS but nothing is working..

You can try connecting your device to a computer and pulling the battery while it is connected. Desktop Manager may connect as you pop back in your battery.

Have you tried starting the device in safe mode? After a reset (soft) press and hold the Escape key for 10 seconds.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-28-11 10:41 AM
    You can try connecting your device to a computer and pulling the battery while it is connected. Desktop Manager may connect as you pop back in your battery.

Have you tried starting the device in safe mode? After a reset (soft) press and hold the Escape key for 10 seconds.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Yes i tried taking out the battery and connecting it, but it just keeps recognizing/unrecognized the phone and the battery is dead (even after charging it all night.....) so i cant do anything. I went to Rogers, they didn't know anything either.
    10-28-11 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD