I have nothing to add in this thread other than to express my disgust that you haven't seen a classic like Pulp Fiction.
    Not in a disrespectful way, but: +1
    04-05-11 03:53 PM
    Well I for one learned something new today ... '' doesn't get censored!!! Now how about ''? Well look at that ... two things learned today.

Seriously, without trying to get in the middle of anything, I appreciate any bits of info from anybody who's been closer to any of these devices than I have, and right now that means anybody who's seen more than a picture on the web. People who are trying to blow smoke up my a$$ usually come up with far more colorful tales than this; so call me gullible if you must, but thanks for the tidbits.
    isn't censored either
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 04-05-11 at 07:00 PM. Reason: language
    04-05-11 04:30 PM
    isn't censored either
    okay this is just getting ridiculous.. that is like me saying *************************************** isn't censored either...

EDIT: oh wait... nevermind, it is...
    04-05-11 04:41 PM
    Enough with the filter defeats campers. I have much better things to do with my time.
    04-05-11 07:03 PM
    Enough with the filter defeats campers. I have much better things to do with my time.
    haha this has gotten quite a bit off topic
    04-05-11 07:32 PM
    awesome thread i love it
    04-06-11 03:08 AM
    Does the guy talk about a release date ?
    04-06-11 01:15 PM
    One of my wife's co-worker's husband works for T-Mobile and he got to bring the Bold Touch home for his wifey to look at... she said it was pretty cool... they live here in Sacramento, California... far far away from Waterloo... so these phones ARE making appearances outside of Canada.
    04-06-11 06:05 PM
    Release date better be before GSM. Just sick of this Tour already....I wonder if RIM got the browsing to finally be smooth and fast like say an iphone. It's about time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 12:21 AM
    Release date better be before GSM. Just sick of this Tour already....I wonder if RIM got the browsing to finally be smooth and fast like say an iphone. It's about time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I wouldn't count on it. As long as browsing continues to go through RIM's compression BIS servers, it will never be as fast as browsing directly through the carrier network.
    04-07-11 07:56 AM
    Did it have a flat or raised trackpad??
    04-07-11 03:31 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD