All the Bolds and Most other Blackberrys on the T- Mobile website are now listed as "Temporarily Out of Stock". Its not conclusive but its just a little more information that "I" believe means that they'll be giving an official date soon. Just thought I'd pass along the news.
    Last edited by Mr. Gravity; 08-12-11 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Corrected quote
    vtrieu, BBxpress and jaylew like this.
    08-12-11 01:08 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. I don't know if I can stand the wait any longerrrr!
    08-12-11 07:18 PM
    All the Bolds and Most other Blackberrys on the T- Mobile website are now listed as "Temporarily Out of Stock". Its not conclusive but its just a little more information that "I" believe means that they'll be giving an official date soon. Just thought I'd pass along the news.
    Only the Curve 3G shows out of stock now.
    08-12-11 09:15 PM
    I don't even care anymore. We all know it's coming soon. I just want to know the exact date of release!!
    08-12-11 09:32 PM
    Yup, all the phones are back in stock except the curve lol. My order for the 9900 shows "scheduled to ship by August 17 It's great to know how to "work" a company to your advantage.
    BBxpress likes this.
    08-13-11 12:59 AM
    Howd you get them to do that? PM me DayvidPriddy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BBxpress likes this.
    08-13-11 01:42 AM
    PM me too, please!
    08-13-11 01:45 AM
    I've been a long time loyal customer and the supervisor made an exception. Nothing I can do for you lol. You just have to know/learn how to "work" business's over the phone, you would be surprised what you can get!
    08-13-11 02:51 AM
    I've been a long time loyal customer and the supervisor made an exception. Nothing I can do for you lol. You just have to know/learn how to "work" business's over the phone, you would be surprised what you can get!
    Well, i've been with T-Mobile since 2003. I don't if that is loyal or not but I always play that "I think I am going to switch carriers.." and they seem to always give me good deals etc. but I can't do that anymore because I am under a new contract until 2013.

Since your phone is scheduled to ship on the "17th" do you happen to know when is the release date or any further information that you can share with us?
    08-13-11 11:44 AM
    I called tmo on wednesday for another reason and was told that they were out of stock for all blackberry phones.

I hope this means new bold, torch and curve are coming to tmo soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BBxpress likes this.
    08-13-11 12:30 PM
    Thank you!

I didn't want to say anything.
    08-13-11 01:39 PM
    I wonder if he has a spray for that?
    anon(52425), BBxpress and Omar20v like this.
    08-13-11 01:52 PM
    Closed for cleaning and troll eradication
    BBxpress likes this.
    08-13-11 01:55 PM
    Update: One member with multiple logins will not be posting for 7 days. His invisible friend will not be returning to the forums.

Discussion can resume.
    08-13-11 02:15 PM
    Over the top, but funny nonetheless.
    08-13-11 02:39 PM
    I missed out on all the fun. Oh well. I called a couple local TMO stores in the Minneapolis area and they both still had it as TBD in their system. One guy was surprised to see it didn't have an internal date yet. He also said their store had not had any training yet. I hope it releases soon.
    08-13-11 02:44 PM
    Dear Blotto_otto (since you've been banned already and btw I reported that very nasty and vile private message you sent me lol)...

Wow, let's see, where do I begin? A hater, a homophobic AND a stalker all wrapped up into one? It can't be? Guess I'm gonna have to report you bro...

Oh and no, that's not me on "thatwebsite" lol, get a job and "don't hate!"

Thanks mods for cleaning up Mr. Troll man...

And to anyone who else who doesn't believe me about me pre-ordering the phone, what can I say? Believe what you want to believe...
    08-13-11 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD