When I plug my headphones into my 9930 and try to play a song it pauses. I press play and it will play bout a second and then pause again. I take the headphones out and it will play fine. I have tried going to the menu and pressing active headset and plug in the headphones and it still pauses on its own.

Has anyone else had this problem or at least has a solution? Do you think its a headphone issue?
    08-25-11 10:58 PM
    Have you tried a different pair of headphones?
    denorro likes this.
    08-25-11 11:09 PM
    I just added some music to my 9930 to see if I could replicate your issue. However, I had no problems.
    denorro likes this.
    08-25-11 11:18 PM
    battery pull!!!
    denorro likes this.
    08-25-11 11:24 PM
    If it's playing normally otherwise, try a different pair of headphones
    denorro likes this.
    08-25-11 11:27 PM
    When I plug my headphones into my 9930 and try to play a song it pauses. I press play and it will play bout a second and then pause again. I take the headphones out and it will play fine. I have tried going to the menu and pressing active headset and plug in the headphones and it still pauses on its own.

Has anyone else had this problem or at least has a solution? Do you think its a headphone issue?
    Sounds like you are having problems with the headphones your using...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    denorro likes this.
    08-25-11 11:33 PM
    Mine is working good no issues here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    denorro likes this.
    08-26-11 01:29 AM
    sounds like a software issue. try another set of headphones to rule our your pair.
    denorro likes this.
    08-26-11 01:55 AM
    Yea, I tried different headphones and they did work. So, this must mean only a special type of headphone must be used. Anyone know the criterias the headphones must have to work? The ones I tried first were Sony. I tried hooking up my phone to my aux cable in the car to listen to music off my phone and it plays and then pauses over and over again but at the same spot.
    08-26-11 03:10 PM
    I was having the same issue, but tried other sets of earphones and it worked just fine. I think the problem is some earphone connections just wont work on the bold 9900/9930
    11-20-11 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD