Right, connected my BB to the mains last night, left over night to charge, flashed yellow all night.

Went to switch on this morning, flashing red light.

Tried restoring with loader in the different modes, tried JL_CMder. nothing seems to work. you can hear it beeping when windows detects it.

Tried the no battery restore, still fails on Reconnecting to JVM.

does anyone know how to do this? I'm at the end of my tether, i had an unbranded one from CPW, but there returns is 28 days, i've had it 30. but this is my 3rd in the space of 30 days. not happy. voda said they'd replace (have one coming) but its gonna be branded, and i can't stand that
    10-06-11 06:16 PM
    Not to down play your intelligence appleboyy but nothing seems out of the ordinary here unless I am missing something.

If your phone is turned off and then plugged into the charger it is supposed to flash yellow, this is letting you know that the phone is charging. When you switched your phone on in the morning and it flashed red it means you have an alert or message of some kind. You have to read your message for the red light to stop.

Is it the red flashing light that is giving you a headache? lol if so you better switch to a different cell brand.
    10-06-11 06:35 PM
    Are you sure the battery has some juice. Sounds like your phone didn't charge over night.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-06-11 06:43 PM
    Not to down play your intelligence appleboyy but nothing seems out of the ordinary here unless I am missing something.

If your phone is turned off and then plugged into the charger it is supposed to flash yellow, this is letting you know that the phone is charging. When you switched your phone on in the morning and it flashed red it means you have an alert or message of some kind. You have to read your message for the red light to stop.

Is it the red flashing light that is giving you a headache? lol if so you better switch to a different cell brand.
    the phone didn't power on, just at a flashing red light, won't boot, nothing, no messages.

It charged over night, flashed yellow, took it off charge, and now its flashing red. no charge, no response or anything
    10-06-11 06:45 PM
    Have you been connected to your PC before you cycle the Berry? I know that you hear a sound when Win detects something, but what happens after?
    10-06-11 06:47 PM
    the phone didn't power on, just at a flashing red light, won't boot, nothing, no messages.

It charged over night, flashed yellow, took it off charge, and now its flashing red. no charge, no response or anything
    Ah sorry I guess I look like the dumb one. I have learned when trying to help people on this site especially the ones with the lower post counts, to never over look the obvious.

On a new phone just take it back. If you don't like the branding, people have been removing the providers logo with nail polish remover.
    the1onlyjosh likes this.
    10-06-11 06:55 PM
    Have you been connected to your PC before you cycle the Berry? I know that you hear a sound when Win detects something, but what happens after?
    Erm, still flashes, JVM Reconnecting error or something, once it gets to there it doesn't connect it.

Its not the carrier branding on the handset, its the fact of the splash screen & bloatware, but like, i'm swapping my vanilla one for a crappy branded one
    10-06-11 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD