Hello all...I'm back from the dark side, after toying with an iPhone for nine months under duress. Loving my 9900 so far, but as I have always found, the native calendar app doesn't have enough guts to handle my scheduling needs. Right now, I am using Pocket Informant, but it's pretty outdated, having not received any major updates since OS 4.7 was in style. I was looking forward to going back to Agendus, or SBSH Calendar, but going to their website to find the latest version, it seems as though they laid it to rest, and bought themselves rights to Pocket Informant!

Has anyone had any luck downloading a flavourful third party calendar app, and if so, which one?

Cheers, Steph
    06-28-12 04:43 PM
    Search App world..
    Lot of them support OS7..
    06-29-12 02:00 PM
    Agenda is one of the weakest points in blackberry OS. Unless you have BES, wich gives you at least a wonderful wireless SYNC , your have to make do with a very primitive calendar screen and compatibility issues to sync with other calendar systems (google), not allowing multiple calendars for instance. Pocket Informant is one of the best apps that can keep your outlook categories and allow beautiful, fast and organized screens. The big disappointment is your need to connect and sync slowly via USB. Google sync is an option...but you cant have multiple calendars or categories, another big disapointment. Today, im happy with Pocket Informant, waiting for some better option..
    06-29-12 10:04 PM
    Thank you for your insight...suppose I will make do for now with PI, as I've combed App World and havent been able to find much. They [Pocket Informant] were on the cusp of re-releasing PI for iPhone with a reinvented UI so perhaps they will update their Android/BB counterparts as well

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-01-12 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD