Just had my 9900 delivered to me!! It was made in Mexico 4 so I'm hoping there are no issues physically with the phone. So far it looks good, have yet to turn it on and check out the screen though.

I'm new to the forums, any tips/info for starting out with the 9900 would be awesome, the phone looks slick and sexy!!
    09-29-11 07:43 PM
    Congrats!

Use it well and don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have about it. We have countless amount of users to be sure to make sure your questions are answered

Also be sure to check out the Help section as well as the 9930 forums for extra info and discussion.

Enjoy and welcome to the forums!
    09-29-11 07:49 PM
    Awesome, enjoy. Someday over the Rainbow I will as well. Not telling you what to do, but use the search box just above your user name, some members get a bit testy if a question that has been asked and answered multiple times gets asked again.

Good luck and have fun with the new phone!
    09-29-11 07:56 PM
    ok this is minor but was just curious, if all the 9900s are the same, the 3 side buttons on the right hand side, are the 1st and 3rd angeled outwards purposely?
    09-29-11 07:59 PM
    09-29-11 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD