i recently hooked up a bluetooth ear piece to my 9900 and have now lost the use of my handset mic. i can receive and answer calls but the caller on the other end can not hear me unless it's on speaker phone or bluetooth ear piece. Any ideas?
    01-09-13 03:35 AM
    Anyone? Thanx!
    01-10-13 01:06 AM
    I'm not sure what your asking but I use my blackberry with my turtle beach Xbox 360 headset which connects through bluetooth. If my headset is muted once I connect to a call it would unmute on its own. If you hit menu while on a call you'll have the option to switch caLl to speakerphone OR handset. Now in my opinion you CAN'T use your handsets mic while bluetooth is enabled. If you don't mind me asking, why do you want your phones mic to activate during bluetooth?
    01-10-13 06:55 AM
    Oh wait, is this your issue?...after you disconnect bluetooth your mic stops working? The only issue I've had is after answering a call through bluetooth when the call is done I wouldn't be able to speak to anyone on xbox live. I use a turtle beach headset that allows me to answer phone calls with the press of a button. I've noticed after I press the end button to end the call I wouldn't be able to continue talking to my xbox live buddies. I'll talk but my headset icon wouldn't light up. What I found to fix this issue is dialing my voicemail (or any number) and ending it as soon as it connects. And once that's done my mic on headset starts working again. I know this probably isn't your issue but this is the only bluetooth issue I be having
    01-10-13 07:01 AM
    issue is that i can't speak to anyone with out my BT HS OR on speakerphone which is a new problem for me. my handset mic nolonger works for some reason. to me it seems like a glitch. for what ever reason the 9900 is not reverting back to handset use when I shut the BT down. Sorry if I'm not explaining this well and thanx for your time!
    01-11-13 03:53 AM
    Delete the pairing / turn off bluetooth and pull the battery or alt,right shift,delete. It works then? If it doesn't it should be a hardware failure. If you have your mic back then try to pair again and see if the problem persist.
    01-11-13 11:46 AM
    Does not solve the problem. Annoying thing is there was a short period of time there where it was working fine. Only works with BT now or on speaker.... pain in the arse.
    02-20-13 02:58 PM