So I used BBsak and did the whole wipe phone thing and used DM to reinstall my OS but when my phone rebooted most of my info was still on my phone?
    All my email addys and some other junk. When I clicked on my email app I got prompted to setr up my accounts but all the info was there. Wuckin Feird!

I would figure that if you wipe the OS then all the data on the phone would go also right?
    09-11-11 12:31 AM
    So I used BBsak and did the whole wipe phone thing and used DM to reinstall my OS but when my phone rebooted most of my info was still on my phone?
    All my email addys and some other junk. When I clicked on my email app I got prompted to setr up my accounts but all the info was there. Wuckin Feird!

I would figure that if you wipe the OS then all the data on the phone would go also right?
    Yes, the low level wipe should have slicked the device. Wiping the phone and loading a fresh OS should make it clean like you just opened the box.

If you used DM (or more correctly, Blackberry Desktop Software) to reload your OS, then I suspect that it restored your old data from a recent backup. I typically skip using DM when I load a fresh OS on to a clean device and use Application Loader. I can tell AppLoader to skip restoring old data and third-party apps, and just load the OS.
    09-11-11 12:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD