Its not a new thing that we can edit the service books on our legacy OS 7 devices. Its a program called MagicBerry. Google it. You can modify an service book you want.

My demand is simple. I am from India and using Airtel. I hate my service provider. They give ****ty speeds and pathetic customer service. According to their BIS plan, I have "unlimited browsing, but no streaming / tethering". I think its the stupidest thing I ever heard; I mean I pay for unlimited internet (unlimited downloading), then I should be able to exercise it in anyway I want...

So , I found the WAP service book called 'WAP2 TRANSPORT'. I edited it and inputted the same IP and APN as shown in my Host Routing Table.But still after streaming I get charged for WAP usage. Anyway I can edit it to point back to BIS?

P.S. Before some of you guys start grumbling about server overloading, just know that hardly anyone still uses BIS, and there is soo much bandwidth available...
    11-14-13 11:31 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! and can you not can delete said service book, and get it resend?
    11-14-13 11:43 AM
    I dont think you understand. I want to edit the WAP2 TRANSPORT service book such that all WAP traffic passes through BIS...
    11-14-13 01:21 PM