Hi
    I have had a look at other posts but they appear quite different to my issue.
    I'm new to blackberry, so it could be something quite simple.
    my issue is: I go to text messages icon, then hit the track pad. (You are suppose to hit the menu key to compose a text, but when I hit the menu button it just brings up a black screen with some icons in the middle.) Anyway, when I hit compose what comes up on the screen is: on the top TO:
    in the middle, taking up a large part of the screen area is a grey box with absolutely nothing in it. I cant seem to do anything with it-it wont budge-weird! on the botton is a small texting area, where I can text. Surely this is not right!! I don't know what that grey box is doing and it looks nothing like what should be on the screen.
    Thankyou in advance for any possible solutions.
    03-10-12 04:03 PM
    That's what mine looks like. I just use it and it works.
    Izbiz likes this.
    03-10-12 04:20 PM
    Hi
    I have had a look at other posts but they appear quite different to my issue.
    I'm new to blackberry, so it could be something quite simple.
    my issue is: I go to text messages icon, then hit the track pad. (You are suppose to hit the menu key to compose a text, but when I hit the menu button it just brings up a black screen with some icons in the middle.) Anyway, when I hit compose what comes up on the screen is: on the top TO:
    in the middle, taking up a large part of the screen area is a grey box with absolutely nothing in it. I cant seem to do anything with it-it wont budge-weird! on the botton is a small texting area, where I can text. Surely this is not right!! I don't know what that grey box is doing and it looks nothing like what should be on the screen.
    Thankyou in advance for any possible solutions.
    Once you get your conversation started the grey box will be filled with your message thread. Once you have a conversation started, after you open txt msgs app, you just have to scroll to the person you want to txt and the "grey" box will be filled with your previous txt.
    Izbiz likes this.
    03-10-12 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD