Just got my new BlackBerry Bold 9900 and I'm loving it! I live in Jamaica, but I dont see why the at&t people on this forum are complaining. I got my BlackBerry Bold 9900 off amazon, unbranded, factory unlocked, with the same 3G frequencies as at&t. Why don't all the people complaining just do the same?
    RabidCaribou likes this.
    09-24-11 08:08 PM
    Because the percentage of getting a Defective mailed Device is 50/50...who wants to risk paying for a phone for a huge price, plus S&H, then find out it's defective then have to get it repaired or sent back? Seems like a waste of money to me.

I prefer to actually wait for AT&T and test it out play with it, then consider if it's right for me....plus the price would be sweet once it lowers.
    totallygone and motor96 like this.
    09-25-11 02:04 AM
    Well mine is perfect, I literally love this phone! All I need now is a soft shell and a new OS update(.353 sucks!) and this phone will be perfect.
    09-26-11 09:11 PM
    Just got my new BlackBerry Bold 9900 and I'm loving it! I live in Jamaica, but I dont see why the at&t people on this forum are complaining. I got my BlackBerry Bold 9900 off amazon, unbranded, factory unlocked, with the same 3G frequencies as at&t. Why don't all the people complaining just do the same?
    People in the US are used to getting their phones subsidized by the carrier and not having to pay full retail for them. My carrier DID release the 9930 and I paid full retail... not a moment of regret
    09-27-11 12:10 AM
    My problem is the "importing" is a pain in the ***.. Shipping is high, and it takes weeks to probably get here,

2. if its defective like "some" of the phones here you probably won't be able to return it.. or have to wait a week or two to get it back

3. the Price tag is crazy

4. you have to make sure its your network band.. which some sites lie and say it is..
    09-27-11 12:36 AM
    I got mine, price tag wasnt too high, actually cheaper than the non-contract BOLDs.
    No problem with it thus far....and loving it totally!!!!!
    10-08-11 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD