.......Tries not to have nightmares tonight
    Forget the nightmares, you won't be sleeping after seeing it
    sjefferson21 likes this.
    01-18-12 07:41 PM
    hahaha. Can we get a bigger picture? Honestly, its not that bad. Just something I would never use on my device. Also, if I were going to change the color I would do it the right way and get legit parts...
    01-18-12 07:43 PM
    Ha I guess no sleep for me then.

I have already saved and resized em @ samaster !

*despite the images being etched onto my soul for life.

**no personal disrespect intended for original post'er. Just never seen that stuff before.
    01-18-12 07:47 PM
    hahaha. Can we get a bigger picture? Honestly, its not that bad. Just something I would never use on my device. Also, if I were going to change the color I would do it the right way and get legit parts...

I think I just read that you wrote "not that bad", seriously? Would you use it? There's no logo's on the buttons under the screen, it looks like paint, the back ok reasonabley ok wouldn't use it myself but hey each too there own, but the front? That's another story
    01-18-12 07:55 PM
    I think I just read that you wrote "not that bad", seriously? Would you use it? There's no logo's on the buttons under the screen, it looks like paint, the back ok reasonabley ok wouldn't use it myself but hey each too there own, but the front? That's another story
    I said I wouldn't use it personally. If I were going to change color, I'd get legit parts and do it the right way.

But some people can't spend that kind of money and if you really want a white phone, I guess this is a cheap alternative. You get what you pay for.
    01-18-12 07:59 PM
    They sell these toys in a UK national shop chain called Poundland. Its just a toy that makes some dodgy sounds. Reminds me of.....
    01-18-12 08:15 PM
    I said I wouldn't use it personally. If I were going to change color, I'd get legit parts and do it the right way.

But some people can't spend that kind of money and if you really want a white phone, I guess this is a cheap alternative. You get what you pay for.
    Yeah I understnd that, but is there passion, drive and impatience really able too push them too this? They could either save the money for the white parts and do it legit or keep the black
    01-18-12 08:32 PM
    And has anyone noticed how the image on amazon is different too the one the OP posted?
    01-18-12 08:36 PM
    And has anyone noticed how the image on amazon is different too the one the OP posted?
    You're right. The pic on amazon looks much cleaner (even if it is just a sketch). Looks more flush, and the key symbols are showing.
    01-18-12 08:38 PM
    Sorry OP, the pictures are soo bad, I think I have to burn my eyes now with acid.
    01-18-12 09:55 PM
    forget the nightmares, you won't be sleeping after seeing it
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-18-12 10:49 PM
    I am watching the chappelle show... but this postis making me laugh more. lol "ghastly"
    01-18-12 10:52 PM
    where did the op go? yall hurt his feelings!
    01-18-12 10:54 PM
    looks alright i prefer it in black
    01-19-12 12:05 AM
    I am watching the chappelle show... but this postis making me laugh more. lol "ghastly"
    LOL StephDOGG......it just felt like a "Ghastly" moment.

I had to double check my calender to make sure it wasn't April 1st !
    01-19-12 04:00 AM
    I bet the OP wishes he never started the thread:L
    01-19-12 04:33 AM
    Some people say your phone is your "street cred" or your statement too the world, but that? Its not a statement, its "my phone network sent me someone else's phone" type of statement, more too the point, are you not embbaressed by that "wanna be white" blackberry? Cuz I sure would be.
    Street cred from a phone? Seriously? Its an electronic device yes but anyone who uses a phone as a status symbol is shallow. You remind me of an iphone user.
    01-19-12 05:19 AM
    Sorry OP, the pictures are soo bad, I think I have to burn my eyes now with acid.
    I can send you some. Just let me know if you prefer hydrochloric or sulfuric
    01-19-12 05:21 AM
    where did the op go? yall hurt his feelings!
    Right - an internet poster on a forum with a pock marked face avatar dressed like a waiter who spells dog with 2 g's (2 g's are twice as cool right?) hurt my feelings. Oh the horror.
    01-19-12 05:25 AM
    Right - an internet poster on a forum with a pock marked face avatar dressed like a waiter who spells dog with 2 g's (2 g's are twice as cool right?) hurt my feelings. Oh the horror.
    Well, he's from LA and has a berry... so he has to be a boss. No, but actually though...
    01-19-12 05:33 AM
    Well, he's from LA and has a berry... so he has to be a boss. No, but actually though...
    So he's a head waiter? Sorry - my bad.

EDIT: Being from LA - that does explain a lot.
    01-19-12 05:36 AM
    So he's a head waiter? Sorry - my bad.
    I meant boss as in like 'legit person/cool guy' haha.

Can't really tell what someone is from an avatar though...
    01-19-12 05:38 AM
    I meant boss as in like 'legit person/cool guy' haha.

Can't really tell what someone is from an avatar though...
    Sure you can. I'm 2D - you're a car - and he's a clown. Red nose and all.
    01-19-12 05:44 AM
    ....... "You remind me of an iphone user"

There is no reason to swear at him !

LOL.
    01-19-12 07:46 AM
    lmao @ OP

that pic of that phone is a FUGLY! leave the 9900 out of the arts and crafts projects
    01-19-12 09:46 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD