I'm sorry.. I just CANNOT get over how strange you type. What is up with all the periods..........................................? I mean jeeze bro,

<UL><OL></OL></UL>

[;
    It's just to keep you and other crackberrITES focused on what the real issue is.....
    ...With RIM's status departure of being the big dog in the mobile communications pond.
    07-25-11 02:26 PM
    It's just to keep you and other crackberrITES focused on what the real issue is.....
    ...With RIM's status departure of being the big dog in the mobile communications pond.
    Yeah no... its more distracting us from the "real issues" if anything...
    07-25-11 03:04 PM
    To Shake , 2 more questions:
    1- Its SW KB , is it multilingual ?
    2- We read in some old reviews that it does not have WiFi , is that true ?

Thank you
    Not having a wifi are you serious ?
    07-25-11 05:25 PM
    Not having a wifi are you serious ?
    No, It doesn't have wifi hotspot but it does have wifi.
    07-25-11 05:29 PM
    What is the difference between WiFi hotspot and WiFi? I keep hearing WiFi hotspot and I never had an idea that that is.

Please explain to me
    It creates a wifi hotspot that other wifi enabled devices can access. Better have unlimited data plan for that though, useless if you only have 500mb like me.
    07-25-11 05:35 PM
    Shake,

Have you used a Torch? DOes the screen seem significantly smaller? I have a torch and I am trying to decide between Torch 2 and the 9900( like many people i'm sure)
    07-25-11 08:28 PM
    Hi Y'all,

Am thrilled that RIM has announced these BBs!! It's been a long wait but oh so worth it.

So now we need to know the release.dates - the sooner, the better.

Go RIM.

- CB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-11 08:55 PM
    Your device is a "final" model or you think in the last OS update or something like that (before official releasing) they will include the Hotspot?

I saw you said that maybe is a carrier matter (as if they can get profit or not from it) but I don't think so, as Apple OS and Android got it right now with the same carriers and they accept it.

Thanks for the great job for this insight Shake!
    I was told that there will probably be an OS update before official launch.

07-27-11 06:42 PM
    Keyboard feels tight, easy to type on, and they got the size perfect. I have pretty large hands and it fits nicely.

The touchscreen responsiveness is spot on. Although I find myself sort of forgetting that it is a touchscreen since I am so used to trackpads and trackballs. The backlighting gives the keyboard and trackpad a phenomenal looking glow. Texting in the dark is a breeze.

Another bad thing I jusy noticed... No Mobile HotSpot. Not good.

hahah i was thinking the same thing once i get my hands on the 9900

Oh & The back of the phone looks kinda nice, prone to finger prints though. Still gonna get me an aftermarket or oem faux leather battery door cover.
    07-28-11 09:04 PM
    Nice! I have to figure out how to get into these testing groups :P
    07-28-11 11:09 PM
    honestly just to hold me over, can you inbox me some fresh pics? This just waiting to here a levity release date from rim/carrier is burning a hole in my soul.
    abkpw21 likes this.
    07-28-11 11:26 PM
    Um, HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET ONE AND HOW FREAKIN LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE US "REGULAR PEOPLE" CAN GET ONE? OMG! I am borrowing a Blackberry from someone after my Curve died last month! I am eligible for an upgrade and everything!!!! Ugh........
    07-29-11 12:03 PM
    Have you done a speedtest?
    07-29-11 04:15 PM
    No, It doesn't have wifi hotspot but it does have wifi.
    I guess you mean then, that it will have WiFi connectivity like the old bold,Torch, curve and so forth, but will not be used to connect the Laptop to the internet. Is that right ?
    Gregory Ryan likes this.
    07-29-11 06:37 PM
    I read through this whole thread last night while lurking through the forums and I just had to say, Shake = Winner. Thanks dude,taking the time out to answer other users questions and help us out is a great thing to do. It's much appreciated. I actually registered so I could give the thanks and comment.
    BBxpress likes this.
    07-30-11 12:14 AM
    I guess you mean then, that it will have WiFi connectivity like the old bold,Torch, curve and so forth, but will not be used to connect the Laptop to the internet. Is that right ?
    Yea that's correct so far

07-30-11 06:41 AM
    Have you done a speedtest?
    I second that. How much quicker is it than the Torch?

thanks.
    07-30-11 02:39 PM
292 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD