i still won't go out without a screen-protector even if the glas is really from gorilla or such.
    the phone rocks so much when naked, but if you can avoid it for now, i would do it lolz.
    just being overly optimistic, but what if it's even better than Corning. Until we're rocking crystal on more phones than Vertu, I'll probably keep the rubber on.
    10-11-11 03:47 PM
    aye rubber on a phone is secksy too haha, but i still prefer using the OEM-holster, do you know a secksy rubber for the 9900 that is secksy and isn't bulk at all?
    as far i'm not looking for any, maybe you can change my mind?
    the naked feel is good though, what i did on my old bold when something is really damaged, saying not good looking anymore.
    i would just order that piece and go on.
    but this an expensive option, besides the rubber, covers and cases.
    Im not sure if you can tell, but I have a full body Zagg that covers the screen, the four buttons under the screen, the piece that gets branded, also in the rear, its one piece for the lens portion, one for the battery door. I removed the piece that was covering the steel and the soft touch rubber. I can not tell its on from any distance, but you do feel the difference against your skin. I keep it in the holster daily and love it.
    10-11-11 04:28 PM
    Mine is orangutan glass beat that!

10-11-11 04:48 PM
    Gorilla Glass is not magic and will scratch and shatter just the same. Corning does not have the ONLY hardened and scratch resistant glass on the market. The glass that RIMM (yes RIMM!) is using likely has the same or possibly better characteristics as Gorilla Glass.
    I am sorry but you gotta be kidding me right... better characteristics than Corning Gorilla Glass. Not to be rude but I needed a good laugh.

You do realize using CGG cost ever manufacture on the face of the planet - much in the way Gortex does in clothing, or Canon when it comes to image stabilization - to use their material. It's expensive and if what you were saying held any water people would ditch CGG for what Research In Motion is using.
    10-11-11 09:09 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD