hi i just got my replacement 9930 from verizon and i always thought google saves ur contact info and syncs it with your phone automactically once you sign in with ur google emails....

thank you
    12-06-11 04:56 PM
    I think you have to enable wireless syc of contacts
    12-06-11 05:16 PM
    hi i just got my replacement 9930 from verizon and i always thought google saves ur contact info and syncs it with your phone automactically once you sign in with ur google emails....

thank you
    That is right, i've wiped my 9900 couple of times, always retrieved contacts back with Google Sync. Love Google Sync.
    12-07-11 04:04 AM
    Has anybody had luck getting google sync to work with a google apps account? It seems to hang when I try to sign in.
    12-07-11 06:10 AM
    Has anybody had luck getting google sync to work with a google apps account? It seems to hang when I try to sign in.

Yes have been using it with an apps account on various models including 9900 since google apps started. I have had some issues with Google Apps Account mail coming through and syncing over the last couple days but have not had any login problems so sorry cannot help.
    12-07-11 06:45 AM
    That is right, i've wiped my 9900 couple of times, always retrieved contacts back with Google Sync. Love Google Sync.
    Why do you use the app when the native BIS sync works just as well?
    12-07-11 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD