How are you guys ( the ones that use this ) using or logging in? The Web portal? I do miss this about Android and i just wanted to know if there was any way around getting there....

Also do you guys know if there is Opera for OS 7 yet, and if so is it faster better?

Sorry for the questions but I rather ask you guys than call Sprint LoL
    08-25-11 02:46 PM
    web browser is the only way since there is no app for it.
    08-25-11 02:48 PM
    i wish there were an app for it... but yep, just the browser.
    08-25-11 02:52 PM
    Wow OS 6 has a web app! LoL Come on Google make a web app for OS 7!!! LoL

Man i got excited there for a minute...

Google also announced a Google+ native app for Android devices and later the iPhone. Unfortunately, BlackBerry devices are getting the boot. However, they did allow for Google+ web app support, but only for OS 6 devices. If you are already apart of Google+ you can visit the Google+ project to access the web app (make sure you’re not in ‘basic mobile’ or it will look terrible). If you’d like to be invited into Google+ you’re lucky, as we’re giving away invites! Simply leave a comment with your e-mail address and you’ll receive further instructions.
    08-25-11 02:56 PM
    I also love G+, I miss that and Heytell but LOVE my new BB!!!
    08-25-11 02:59 PM
    I would be surprised if there is not a Google+ application for BlackBerry very soon. It is still an extremely popular platform and they want, or should want, Google+ as accessible as possible to as many users as possible.
    08-25-11 03:14 PM
    I don't think we will see a app anytime soon why should ggogle help bb?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why wouldnt they? They will get millions of users by doing this, BB users are not by the thousands, but by the millions, sure BB is not doing great specially with their newest BBM Music deal ( dumbest thing ever) but they are improving and I can say this because I left my Evo for the 9930, They offer Maps, Youtube, Mail, Docs, etc.. they will build a G+ for BB.
    08-25-11 03:17 PM
    I personally don't see G+ on BB happening anytime soon. Google's got a lot of other things to worry about so putting G+ on BB probably isn't a high priority.
    08-25-11 03:27 PM
    G+ absolutely works on the 9900. Their own site says "6.0+".

Scroll down to the bottom to view in "mobile" which is much better than the "basic mobile" and which looks a lot like the iOS/Android apps. Works beautifully too, aside from fact that you can't upload pics afaik. You can post updates, respond to threads, check in, and it has a lot of the look of the dedicated app on other platforms.
    Jesse813#CB likes this.
    08-25-11 03:29 PM
    Opera 6.1 works fine on OS7... I think its faster but I don't have any solid evidence...

Go To www.m.opera.com
    08-25-11 03:36 PM
    G+ absolutely works on the 9900. Their own site says "6.0+".

Scroll down to the bottom to view in "mobile" which is much better than the "basic mobile" and which looks a lot like the iOS/Android apps. Works beautifully too, aside from fact that you can't upload pics afaik. You can post updates, respond to threads, check in, and it has a lot of the look of the dedicated app on other platforms.
    You my friend, just made my day! Saving now to my Homescreen, and it makes a cool icon! WOW
    Last edited by Jesse813; 08-25-11 at 03:51 PM.
    08-25-11 03:47 PM
    Google cares about more users. It (Google) doesn't care where those users come from. Heck, they have created iPhone ports before Android in the past.

I'm sure there'll be a BB port. Not making one would be foolish.
    08-25-11 03:54 PM
    Google generates the lion's share of it's revenue from analytics information. Because of that, they are willing to branch to nearly any platform.
    08-25-11 03:57 PM
    facebook doesn't make an app for BB, and yet there is an app. BB makes their own core apps for social media. The Gtalk app. is a good example also. So I believe there will be an app for Google+ very soon.
    08-25-11 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD