Black Berry Traffic is the way to go, it even gives turn by turn directions, and turn details, traffic details, and more. You can find it at Black Berry App World, and its free.
    01-04-12 08:12 AM
    I have always used Google Maps. Recently I decided to try out BlackBerry Maps. I am so glad I did.

It is so much faster and more reliable than Google Maps. I had trouble with google maps not being able to find my location. This never happens with BlackBerry Maps.

I also installed BlackBerry Traffic and it is a great app like everyone has been saying. And it is FREE.
    01-04-12 10:07 AM
    It's unfortunate that Google has not updated maps in a while... I'm pretty sure it's been at least a year since they've released an updated version for BB. I really like google maps as it has good transit integration along with places support for businesses and such.
    01-04-12 01:04 PM
    I can zoom, the writing though doesn't enlarge. Even with my cheater glasses, I can't make out many of the names. Didn't have a problem on my old phone. Sure wish there were a way to change the font size
    That's the thing I don't understand. When I zoom, the text (street names, etc.) zoom too, so no problem with my "progressive" lenses. It seems weird that when you zoom, the streets get bigger but the text doesn't.
    01-04-12 01:10 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD