I just lost it today... I had enough of Blackberry when my Google calender entries were repeated over and over and over for 100 plus times on the exact same event.

Is there way to delete the whole calender and start over again?
    12-30-11 09:14 PM
    You can do it via Desktop Manager for the BlackBerry, and in Gmail online, in the Calendar settings, there is an option delete your current Calendar, and start a new one...

PS: and why did you start this thread? Just kidding
    12-30-11 10:04 PM
    You can do it via Desktop Manager for the BlackBerry, and in Gmail online, in the Calendar settings, there is an option delete your current Calendar, and start a new one...

PS: and why did you start this thread? Just kidding
    uh actually no, cus i have the same problem Im glad someone asked.

I havent figured out why i ve been doing syncs with my outlook to delete all the entries individually not sure wahts wrong.! hoping someone helps out with this!

in a way im glad im not the only one (ie. its not completely my fault! but also feel for u cus i know the pain of having 10 reminders of the same thing lol)
    12-30-11 11:29 PM
    Are both of you using the Google Sync app? If yes, I can tell you now, that is part of the issue. In addition to it 'moving' items from the Home field for Contacts to the Work field...

Most annoying...
    12-30-11 11:35 PM
    no google sync just bis
    12-31-11 12:39 AM
    I had the same problem. I was not using Google Sync, but I had the sync calendar wirelessly option checked. I mainly use Outlook but did have a google calendar made with no entries in it.

Because the sync calendar wirelessly option was checked, it was taking items from my blackberry and syncing them to google calendar, then back again to my BlackBerry thus creating multiple entries 6 times.

Unchecked the sync calendar wirelessly and it is fixed.
    12-31-11 08:52 AM
    Google syncing issues cause all kinds of problems. When you are setting up your BIS it gives you the option to sync natively, that is where most people jack it up dont do that. Blackberries are designed to back up and restore fine off of desktop manager, dont bother syncing or backing up with any third party or carrier services and watch carefully for those that try to do it anyways like facebook.
    bruteforce037 likes this.
    12-31-11 09:27 AM
    I hate how the AT&T BlackBerry forces one to activate the AT&T address book 'backup'.

But I digress...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-31-11 09:33 AM
    I used to have the same problem when I was using a Curve 3G.

What I did was deleted the calendar in Google Calendar then cleared it on the phone, then set the sync to manual, so now I sync it once a day and i haven't had the problem since then.
    12-31-11 09:50 AM
    Its your settings not Blackberry. You need to make sure wireless sync is unchecked for PIM apps such as calendar and contacts or make sure you don't duplicate. You can log into google and delete calendar and also purge all or old contacts. If you do choose to delete contacts out of google make sure wireless sync is not checked or you will loose everything.
    12-31-11 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD