Have Bold running well on Gmail. But twice in last week, my Google contacts and calendar have stopped syncing. Gmail works great. Just problems with calendar and contacts. I confirmed the two sync boxes were checked...had been right along. Somehow it just stopped the two way working. (No problems with the Google syncing to my Amazon Fire tablet so seems blackberry related). Got it going first time by deleting account and reloading and Google required me to re-validate my identity. Guess I'll have to do that again. Any one with ideas as why sync stops when all has been working fine?
    09-13-15 08:36 PM
    What OS?

Also, were you using the Gmail app or the Enhanced Gmail Plugin?
    09-14-15 01:35 AM
    It doesn't appear to be a general problem � my syncing with Google Cal is working fine, at the moment. Events I create on the handset, or using a Mac calendar app (BusyCal) or via the Google Calendar web interface � all sync faithfully to & from my 9900. It may be with scrapping your GoogleMail settings and starting again?
    I don't use Google contacts to sync with my Bold 9900, and there was a comment last week in another thread that this only worked uni-directional.
    Good luck, I hope that you can get a fix and that this doesn't spread to others - I can't imagine that Google are too bothered about BB-OS7 users
    09-14-15 03:13 AM
    Running os7. Latest version (1098 I think it's called).
    Doing sync with the BB calendar and contacts as my default email account.
    09-14-15 08:07 AM
    Yes, it's odd. I checked that thread you cited. Unlike there where he was setting it up to start, my contacts and calendar have been working right along. And then a lapse in sync from reading events or names added on my Google from my laptop. It started working last night AFTER I removed the gmail account and reloaded. Google required another validation and now it's on. Same as had to do last week. I wonder why the sync stops? BTW, I checked my sync with my BB10 z30 that I have as a backup and everything was working fine. So it's something between Google and BIS. Odd.....
    09-14-15 08:15 AM
    You might (or might not) like to have a look at this thread on the BlackBerry Support Community Forums. It would appear that you're certainly not alone with your problems ...
    Google calendar not synching

If you look at the following BlackBerry KB page, it does look as though G-cal sync is expected to work (by Blackberry)
    http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000003652
    BlackBerry Internet Service supports wireless calendar synchronization for Gmail integrations
    Last edited by mushroom_daddy; 09-14-15 at 02:07 PM.
    09-14-15 08:21 AM
    Yes, I had seen this threads before...not sure what the deal is here as all had been working fine for months. No changes on my part...now twice in two weeks the sync hangs up. And only on contacts and calendar...email continues unaffected. Remove account and it resets. Quirks like this just bug me. Well, will go on and see what happens. May have to give up os7 in the end.
    09-14-15 04:57 PM