So I'm shopping around for new ear buds for my 9900 and I stumble across these. . .

They look great and the price is fairly reasonable. . .unfortunately I've come to find out the mic/remote on the earbuds don't work with blackberry (a shame really. . .they look so great!) So I'm looking for something very similar to these that will actually work.

The premium blackberry ear buds are great except they are so flimsy and uncomfortable that I've now gone through three pairs this year alone. . .

The regular stereo headsets are much more comfortable to me but lack media control and are also very flimsy. . .

I guess I'd settle for stock iPhone earbuds if they were black in color. . .

But what would be great would be a pair with a L-Shaped plug, some sort of durable cord that doesn't tangle easily and a remote/mic piece that works with my 9900 and won't set me back more than 50 bucks. . .any recommendations???
    09-23-12 09:40 AM
    I got the Marley Jamaica smile, check out the reviews, they are cheap and amazing for their pricing
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    09-23-12 09:56 AM
    Not what you are looking for but I highly recommend the Motorola S10 HD Stereo Bluetooth. No wires to tangle, won't fall out, don't have the media player volume issues (posted in many threads), don't have the "missed call" issues (posted in many threads) as they have their own in-coming call tone built in to the headsets. Also, they have full media player control. When on a call with these, people say that my voice is clear/crisp with no background noise. One other thing, I've used them for 7hr straight before needing a charge and they use the same charger as the 9900.

Sent from my Bold Dakota
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    09-23-12 10:09 AM
    The Marley line is a bit to. . ."colorful" for my taste. . .and I'm really not a fan of the around the neck bluetooth thing. . .I saw these but I not to sure about the quality. . .Amazon.com: Philips SHE5105BK/28 CitiScape Underground Headphones (Black): Electronics
    09-23-12 10:47 AM
    I got the Marley Jamaica smile, check out the reviews, they are cheap and amazing for their pricing
    So I found a color I guess I can live with. . .Amazon.com: The House of Marley EM-JE003-FI Smile Jamaica - Jammin' In Ear Headphone with 3-Button Mic - Fire: Electronics just wanted to make sure the in-line mic buttons will in fact work with my 9900. . .how comfortable would u say it is. . .the in ear ones usually fall out of my ear and I don't like it if I have to jam it in there to make it stay put. . .
    09-23-12 11:06 AM
    I think they're comfortable, and they stay for a reason better in my ears then other in ears.

I have the version without the in-line mic buttons, so I don't know.

But the sound quality is really good!
    09-23-12 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD