Well as the title suggests I am leaving my 9900 soon and going in to the ZED10.

I am going to miss you a lot you are a phone I really liked and as I write this post on my MS Surface I know I am going to miss your keyboard Bold.

Bold you were there for me on my good days and on my bad days. You have shared my life for the last year plus. If you could talk you could tell my secrets to the world, that never bothered me though, because I trust you.

Remember when you went for that swim with me in the tub? I wasn't sure you were going to make it, I didn't realize you slipped for several minutes, you never held that against me. After you dried out your w key never worked the same. I just pretended I didn't notice... it never became weird.

I am going to miss the short cuts we took thru your menus, you always could get stuff done faster than the kids on the block.

Enjoy your retirement my friend you have earned the rest, carrying a brand as long as you did couldn't have been easy. You were my friend, my counselor, my messenger and my post man. You have helped me cook, get directions, and even made a few drunken calls with you.

Goodbye my friend.
    EauRouge and waizu like this.
    02-01-13 03:25 PM
    Very touching

It must be tough.. My 9930 has been the best phone I have ever used! And I know one day I will be moving on to the Q10. It's not that the Bold 99xx is a bad phone, there is just a time and a place for everything.. BB10 is the future and it's time to move on. Enjoy your retirement 9900 and Welcome Z10! You have BIG shoes to fill!! I hope Z10 does you right
    02-01-13 08:37 PM
    Last night (1-31-2013) my 9930 committed suicide on the back tire of my pick up. Freak out. Have avery important presentation in Vegas next Monday. Long story short I get a NIB 9930 unlocked for 199 on Amazon. I got one day shipping and got it today. Wow I am excited I GOT A NEW BLACKBERRY. I am waiting for the Z-10 but I love the 9930. I thought about getting a gs3. Or a razor maxx hd. I just couldn't do it. BB all the way.
    02-01-13 09:19 PM
    Last night (1-31-2013) my 9930 committed suicide on the back tire of my pick up. Freak out. Have avery important presentation in Vegas next Monday. Long story short I get a NIB 9930 unlocked for 199 on Amazon. I got one day shipping and got it today. Wow I am excited I GOT A NEW BLACKBERRY. I am waiting for the Z-10 but I love the 9930. I thought about getting a gs3. Or a razor maxx hd. I just couldn't do it. BB all the way.
    razor is lame with the stock os. good choice.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    02-01-13 09:48 PM