I'll keep it short and sweet -

1.) Will my case/holster work with the 9930?

2.) Will my vehicle-dash holster work for the 9930? (For that matter is there anything compatible as far as accessories from the Bold 9630 to the Tour 9930?

Outside of that I've pretty much already made up my mind. I did my due diligence and went through all the comparisons between the iphone 4s and the bold 9930, but I am not compelled to switch to the iphone and become part of that cult.
    8lackberry8 likes this.
    10-28-11 01:21 PM
    I had a Tour and now I have a Bold and don't think there is a whole lot that will fit perfectly but the Bold 9930 comes with a case in the box. It is a hip holster.

You are about to experience a great leap with the Bold 9930. All the great stuff about BB but now it comes with a great web and youtube experience and even better keyboard.
    beantown85 and mrbrianwc like this.
    10-28-11 01:48 PM
    I had a Tour and now I have a Bold and don't think there is a whole lot that will fit perfectly but the Bold 9930 comes with a case in the box. It is a hip holster.

You are about to experience a great leap with the Bold 9930. All the great stuff about BB but now it comes with a great web and youtube experience and even better keyboard.
    the wall charger and micro sd fits
    10-28-11 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD