Hey yall. I need some advice....
    I know only i can decide whats right for me, but i would like to hear both sides....
    i currently have a Droid X with some hardware issues and i need to get something.
    I dont have 4g in my area so i dont want a 4g phone.
    I also want something good on batt life and a lil small than my current brick.
    I used to have a 9650 and loved it except the browser
    I need a device for texting and lite browsing.
    I kno the 9930 doesnt suppost flash....but it does HTML 5? What are most sites?
    Idk what to do. I like the idea of that beautiful keyboard. Ugh......lol
    advice please....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 12:06 AM
    Hey yall. I need some advice....
    I know only i can decide whats right for me, but i would like to hear both sides....
    i currently have a Droid X with some hardware issues and i need to get something.
    I dont have 4g in my area so i dont want a 4g phone.
    I also want something good on batt life and a lil small than my current brick.
    I used to have a 9650 and loved it except the browser
    I need a device for texting and lite browsing.
    I kno the 9930 doesnt suppost flash....but it does HTML 5? What are most sites?
    Idk what to do. I like the idea of that beautiful keyboard. Ugh......lol
    advice please....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The keyboard on the 9930 is best I've ever used and I've been a BB user for a long time. It is what it is as it pertains to the browser but since the 9930 has a touch screen it makes it a lot easier getting around. Many sites you go to will switch to a mobile site anyway which is easier on the browser.
    08-19-11 12:24 AM
    Just by your description, I think you'll love the 9930. The only issue is flash, but from what I've seen, youtube videos play pretty flawlessly on the device even though you can't view them directly.

If you liked the 9650, I assume you'll love the 9930.
    08-19-11 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD