Anyone else having this issue today? Marked or deleted items in Gmail are not coming down to my 9930.

Thanks.
    11-14-11 12:10 PM
    This is how it's always been. I'll read/delete an e-mail in GMail (web based), and maybe it will get marked as read on my device, but it could take hours, or days. Going the other way, from phone to web based client works great.
    11-14-11 12:15 PM
    I just noticed with this email notification.

Too bad.
    11-14-11 12:19 PM
    This is how it's always been. I'll read/delete an e-mail in GMail (web based), and maybe it will get marked as read on my device, but it could take hours, or days. Going the other way, from phone to web based client works great.
    Yeah it's like that for me too... kind of sucks that I have to check my mail again again on my phone : /.... I hate leaving/ignoring notifications to wait for it to reconcile
    11-14-11 12:58 PM
    Yeah it's like that for me too... kind of sucks that I have to check my mail again again on my phone : /.... I hate leaving/ignoring notifications to wait for it to reconcile
    Same here. I like to keep a nice tidy inbox, and it bugs me when it's out of sync. I don't understand why Google doesn't fix it. And why RIM lets the plugin to now be included in the OS, yet not have optimal two way synching. It's irritating, especially given the large amount of GMail users.
    11-14-11 01:03 PM
    Just to make absolutely, you folks have POP disabled and IMAP enabled on your Gmail accounts, right? And wireless reconcile on? My 2-way sync is working just fine, and it's pretty speedy. When I send an email from the web, it shows up as Sent on my BB almost immediately.
    11-14-11 01:16 PM
    Just to make absolutely, you folks have POP disabled and IMAP enabled on your Gmail accounts, right? And wireless reconcile on? My 2-way sync is working just fine, and it's pretty speedy. When I send an email from the web, it shows up as Sent on my BB almost immediately.
    where do I check for wireless reconcile option
    11-14-11 01:28 PM
    Sent mail shows up immediately, the problem has always been if you read email online it might take from a few minutes to a few hours to reconcile.
    11-14-11 02:06 PM
    Hmm. I always read my email on my BlackBerry, so I've never really noticed before. I'll have to test it out when I have some time.
    11-14-11 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD