I just received my new 9930 & set it up last night. I logged in with my BlackBerry ID & all 3 of my mailboxes showed up & mail started delivering fine.

Today I did the switch device to get my contacts off of my old Storm & I lost the individual mailboxes & all I had is the Messages folder. I resent service books & did a battery pull & got back the Yahoo & Hotmail folders but my Gmail folder is nowhere to be found. All of my Gmail goes into the Messages folder. Does anyone know how to get the Gmail folder back? This is killing me.

This is also the issue on my girlfriends 9850 that I set up as well. I'm on the stock OS7 on both phones. Thanks!
    09-11-11 06:52 PM
    Type the email address in the universal search see if it shows up if not go into email set up and see if it is listed a an email on your device. It could be hidden in a folder also try hitting the BB key and select" show all".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    rltilley and big_time2 like this.
    09-11-11 07:13 PM
    That did it! Somehow it came in hidden & it was there all the time. Life is good again. Thanks!
    09-11-11 07:32 PM
    Good to hear enjoy your new phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 08:01 PM
    Ha!

I lost mine a few days ago and couldn't find it at all. Searching for it through universal search did it.

Thank you very much.
    09-11-11 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD