I am switching to a Bold 9900, after years with iOS and Android. My question is how do I get my contacts onto the 9900? Also, is there a way to sync Google or iCloud calendar with it? Thanks!
    09-10-15 06:33 AM
    Google Cal - Yes
    I sync my Google calendar and Email with the Bold 9900 and that works very well – but you can't have multiple google calendar (search this forum for more information).

Google Contacts - Probably
    For rather complex reasons (in order to keep this post short I'll not describe here) I use another paid for cloud service provider to sync contacts to my Bold9900. However, it should be possible to sync Google contacts directly. If I recall correctly, there is a 'Synchronisation Option' in the 'Email Account Management' settings - you just need to tick the boxes for Calendar and Contacts when setting up your gMail.
    Whether this can be done with iCloud is less transparent; neither calendars or contacts are displayed options when setting up an iCloud/MobileMe Email account.

If you use a newer BB10 device (e.g. Q10, Classic, Passport) there's no problem with either service provider – Gmail, iCloud calendar & contact synchronisation works fine.
    09-10-15 08:08 AM
    I switched from android and sync with google not that I wanted to but all my contacts were already on google. But like MD said you need to check the sync contacts option at the bottom of your dominant email account options.

After that its kinda clunky - it will only sync one way. I make more adjustments on my phone than the computer, so I have the device rule.
    09-10-15 06:03 PM
    Export your iCloud contacts to vCard:

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH3606?locale=en_US
    09-15-15 06:47 PM