MY 9930 bricked a couple days ago. I got it back up using DM. when i did the restore from a back up, it dropped all the calendar events back in but it wont sync back up and drop anything recent or from the last week. i went and authorized it via the setup option and still nothing. can someone tell me how to get it to start syncing again?
    11-13-11 09:54 AM
    That does sound bad.

Personally, I do not use the built in app from BlackBerry.

I use the Google SYNC app which allows me to sync my calendar. The only drawback is the fact that it only allows one account to be synced at a time.
    Chrisy likes this.
    11-13-11 09:59 AM
    Authorized what?? Wireless synch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 10:22 AM
    When you go to the BIS website it says u need to aurthorize the sync capibilites using the setup feature on ur phone of that email account.

11-13-11 10:29 AM
    Got it to work! Deleted my gmail account and added it again and verified the password and it all came back.
    11-13-11 11:18 AM
    Got it to work! Deleted my gmail account and added it again and verified the password and it all came back.
    This is actually a common issue, at least for me. Every time I update or back up in general, I have to deauthorize it, and then reauthorize it or by adding it again to get sync to work again.
    11-13-11 11:22 AM
    Or just resend svc books.

11-13-11 02:14 PM
    You've got it, that is the only solution, happens to me every time I upgrade the OS.

Resending service books does not resend the Gmail SYNC service book for some reason.
    11-13-11 02:35 PM
    Definitely doesn't. I resent the service books a couple and did a restart And nothing. The only thing that worked was wahat is did.
    11-13-11 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD