I just rec'd a Ghost Armor screen protector for my VZW 9930. It doesn't fit top to bottom OR side to side (too small all the way around). Has anyone else seen this issue, or did I just get the wrong stuff in my package?
    09-03-11 03:23 PM
    I've been meaning to get GA on mine, but I wanted it done at a kiosk so I can see it in person before they put it on.

I can go to the mall to see it and let you know if they're like the ones you say.
    09-03-11 03:35 PM
    It allows room for a case so the edges don't get pealed back
    09-03-11 03:40 PM
    I'm using a Case Mate Barely There case. It does not contact the screen in any way. When I order a full screen protector, it needs to protect THE FULL SCREEN. If this is really the deal, it's a bad deal on GA's part. I'll be talking to them on Tuesday to see what's up. I've used Invisible Shield on all my stuff in the past and been pleased, but thought I'd give GA a try after hearing good things. Not so pleased with that choice right now. Not happy about having my phone naked for another week or so while this gets sorted out.
    09-03-11 09:48 PM
    It should definitely cover the entire screen that's what it is for! You just can't win today anymore!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-03-11 10:09 PM
    Contacted GA on Tuesday 9/6. They believe the wrong GA was shipped to me and are re-shipping my order. I'll have it Friday 9/9 and report back.
    09-07-11 08:40 AM
    Got the replacement from GA. They definitely sent the wrong stuff the first time - the replacement fits better. Not exactly what I'd like, but better. There is still about a 1.5mm area all around the edge of the screen left uncovered. I can live with it, but as easy as this is to apply, no margin for error is necessary. If the margin is left uncovered to aid in case fitment, they need to say so, and maybe offer 2 versions. I still believe a full screen protector should protect the FULL SCREEN - top to bottom, side to side.

Report/rant over.
    09-10-11 10:43 AM
    Can you post pics of the GA? Would diff want to check it out. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by freestyl101; 09-22-11 at 01:03 AM. Reason: wrong word
    09-22-11 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD