Installed .440 in hope of improving battery life, worked really well the first day, 3-4% per hour on idle. These last couple days have been RIDICULOUS! I wont even touch the phone for 2 hours and it drains to 70%. YES I've closed all apps, and I mean ALL! Only things running are BBM,browser,msgs,phone log(cant close any of those). I've constantly maintained a full 5 bar connection. WTF is wrong with this phone?
    Just pulled it off the charger about 30 mins ago and already down to 90 off a 8hour charge.

Any suggestions or tips I can attempt? before I take this phone back and exchange it for the new curve?
    10-12-11 10:14 PM
    Been running the stock Verizon OS in my 9930 with excellent battery life. Is .440 the stock OS for your carrier? Might want to try going back to stock.
    10-12-11 10:20 PM
    RIM has had BIS server issues for the last 2-3 days. This has negatively impacted battery life since phones were constantly trying to connect (and unable to do so).

Recharge tonight and try again for the next 2 days. You should get better results under the same conditions.
    10-12-11 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD