After wanting to learn more about the operation of the 9900/9930 Bold which is official as you all klnow along with OS7 and having gone to the BB World Conference in Orlando to see this phone first hand I thought the people that did not and wanted to see the entire operation on what to expect you owe to yourselves to go here...

BlackBerry How To Demo for the BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 smartphone ***Where you will find a great tuturial on these devices on BlackBerry.com. Here you will see the entire operation on what to expect and if this does not get you excited... Nothing will.

I know I can't wait to get one and trade up from my Tour. Take care all of you...

Please leave your comments and let me know what you think of the new BBs and if you will be waiting to buy one like myself after viewing this link.
    Last edited by Jaguarr40; 05-15-11 at 05:10 PM.
    05-14-11 04:07 PM
    Wow, thanks for sharing that link Jaguarr40. After watching all the demos of it, yes, now even more I can't wait . Still waiting impatiently.... but excited.
    05-14-11 07:19 PM
    Sweet, thanks.

I cannot wait.
    05-14-11 09:29 PM
    I found the link to be pretty underwhelming. I thought it would be more interactive. With that said, I'm still waiting to buy one :P
    05-14-11 09:36 PM
    Will apps that work under OS6 work under 7/6.1 or will we need to wait for new, specific versions? Like QL, BerryBuzz, etc.....
    05-15-11 06:54 AM
    Will apps that work under OS6 work under 7/6.1 or will we need to wait for new, specific versions? Like QL, BerryBuzz, etc.....
    I am sure just like some apps that work on 5 will work on 6 now the same will most likely be true with OS 7 although I am also certain that many devs. will be revamping their apps now or future apps. to be optimized for the new devices and OS 7.
    05-15-11 07:28 AM
    Hey Jag, don't need another tease. I plan on buying this as soon as it hits the shelf. Been waiting for a BB like this ever since I got hooked! Thanks for the link. So how did it feel in your hand?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-11 04:46 PM
    Hey Jag, don't need another tease. I plan on buying this as soon as it hits the shelf. Been waiting for a BB like this ever since I got hooked! Thanks for the link. So how did it feel in your hand?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well like Kevin and the rest of the CB crew that was there, it felt wonderful just like they said, It was fluid and solid and had great hand feel and the querty keyboard you are going to love.

I beleive by talking to some of the people there responsible for the demos of these devices that we won't be waiting too long for them especially since the link I gave here as well as it being a part of BB.com now they will come out early summer.

I can't speak for what Kevin and the rest may feel because they had more insider insight than me since I was there as a guest of a client of mine that has insider dealings with RIM.

I just can't wait like you for these new units to hit the store so I can stop listeining to all my friends at work telling me to get that phone that you know Apple makes....
    05-15-11 05:02 PM
    i like that they are trying to pay catch up with the 99xx, but im not going to be upgrading until we get close to QNX
    05-15-11 05:09 PM
    will the 9900 have adobe flash?
    05-16-11 05:52 PM
    will the 9900 have adobe flash?
    No.

10 char
    05-16-11 06:00 PM
    Thus far I'm really going to be pressed to tell the difference between os 6 and os 7! Really RIM, I think you've oversold this
    05-16-11 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD