Hello folks,

After waiting for months I'm finally going to buy a 9900 White!
    But to the people who already have a white one, and are using it for couple weeks/months, how does the colour looks like now? Is it still 'fresh'?
    I'm defintly going to use a pouch and buy a case afterwards
    If I finallu got it I'm going to snap some beautiful pics

Greetz, Steven
    02-04-12 01:34 AM
    your gona love the 9900, i got the black one, but sure like the way the white one looks..

its a sexy piece of hardware.

i would never think of crossing over to the dark side..ala none bb brand phone
    02-04-12 02:13 AM
    I love my blackberry.
    02-04-12 03:29 AM
    Woot! I agree with both you are going to love it!
    My White 9900 came with a white pouch and I bought a case but I didn't use either and the color is still "fresh", so stylish and beautiful, looks the same as when I first got it
    02-04-12 03:29 AM
    You will feel the love when you will open the box trust me
    02-04-12 04:36 AM
    Jealous of the white....
    02-04-12 05:39 AM
    Goodluck! I got mine like a couple months now.
    Got so many issues like Can't connect to mobile network, chargers, and etc. I recommend you not to buy it. But it's your choice.
    02-04-12 07:04 AM
    Awesome!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-04-12 07:43 AM
    Congrats. I'm getting my Sprint 9930 next Saturday. Can't wait.
    02-04-12 12:50 PM
    i have the black one but wish my carrier offer the while one...>.< @.@....
    02-04-12 01:35 PM
    Excellent. Its a purchase I'm sure you won't regret.
    02-04-12 01:43 PM
    I've had a black one for 6 months and absolutely love it. It is everything I wished my old 8330 could have been. Enjoy your new BOLD!
    02-04-12 05:51 PM
    Got so many issues like Can't connect to mobile network, chargers, and etc. I recommend you not to buy it. But it's your choice.
    Hey miguel, what kind of issues are you having specifically? You could ask for help here, many of us would be glad to assist. You don't have to live with something that isn't right. Just start a thread so we don't hijack this one.
    02-04-12 05:53 PM
    Hey miguel, what kind of issues are you having specifically? You could ask for help here, many of us would be glad to assist. You don't have to live with something that isn't right. Just start a thread so we don't hijack this one.
    The user there has asked,

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...4/#post7089539
    02-04-12 06:22 PM
    well its definitely a suprah smexy device, totally the Shizzznit!
    white would rock for sure ..

I dunno I might trade up my black for a white one lol
    I saw it in the rogers store it did look great
    02-04-12 07:20 PM
    Well John, so far he hasn't "asked" anything.
    02-04-12 07:30 PM
    I ordered mine off AmazonWireless tonight (a black one). I'm so happy, since I've got a family account the upgrade fee was always like $200, but I saw it was on sale for $70 so I totally bought it.
    02-04-12 11:01 PM
    I ordered mine off AmazonWireless tonight (a black one). I'm so happy, since I've got a family account the upgrade fee was always like $200, but I saw it was on sale for $70 so I totally bought it.
    Congratz! Can't wait to see some pics, btw guys, the first time I charge the phone, I know it's not good to let it drain to 0% but if I just play with it till around 10% and then charge it up, is it necessary to charge it for 10 hours or more?
    02-05-12 01:40 AM
    well its definitely a suprah smexy device, totally the Shizzznit!
    white would rock for sure ..

I dunno I might trade up my black for a white one lol
    I saw it in the rogers store it did look great
    Yeah in real life it looks sooo much better, it doesn't look cheap at all, unlike the previous white ones.
    But the black and white both have completely different auras, the black looks luxurious, and the white one looks 'cool' Altough the backlight looks ALOT better on the black one.
    Last edited by MrChiezy; 02-05-12 at 03:02 AM.
    02-05-12 01:44 AM
    You're gonna love it. The 9900 sets my life abaze.
    02-05-12 02:39 AM
    btw guys, the first time I charge the phone, I know it's not good to let it drain to 0% but if I just play with it till around 10% and then charge it up, is it necessary to charge it for 10 hours or more?
    02-05-12 03:03 AM
    btw guys, the first time I charge the phone, I know it's not good to let it drain to 0% but if I just play with it till around 10% and then charge it up, is it necessary to charge it for 10 hours or more?
    Your radio will probably shut off before then. So I'd say use it until the radio shuts off then charge it for atleast 10hrs. I plan on plugging mine in for atleast a day while I continue to use my 9700. Then I'll cut off all the fat from the OS and move all my stuff over from this berry to that one.
    02-05-12 11:53 AM
    Your radio will probably shut off before then. So I'd say use it until the radio shuts off then charge it for atleast 10hrs. I plan on plugging mine in for atleast a day while I continue to use my 9700. Then I'll cut off all the fat from the OS and move all my stuff over from this berry to that one.
    After the black plug icon appears on the battery icon, it is pointless to leave it plugged in. The BB is smart enough to know you won't get anymore juice into the battery even if you left it plugged in for a month! Where do these wives tales come from?
    02-05-12 12:03 PM
    They come from archaic knowledge of when that was necessary to get the most out of your battery. I plan on leaving mine plugged in for that time because I'll be gone. Otherwise I would just do 4 to 6 hours.
    02-05-12 12:12 PM
    To OP: I agree with this comment. After I had enough of dealing with RIM and Telus return policies plus all of my friends here in Calgary have some kid of a hardware or OS issue, I even created a thread to help people out: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...utions-648306/ I would read over that thread and see what's there because most people overlook things like light bleeding from the sides for example.

A lot of people are having issues with this phone including large companies complaining on RIM's quality issues. I would use the phone at extreme during the first week to see any issues so you can return it.

I love RIM's physical keyboards, but we cannot hide the facts. The quality control of the BB 99xx is not great.

Wish you all the best.
    02-05-12 12:53 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD