please i dont know if anyone has posted this but i'm really frustrated....

when i unlocked my Bold, the big EDGE came on....an hour later, it went to the small edge.

i have set the apn to tmobile's own "epc.tmobile.com and the username and password is blank

i selected the network mode to 2G but i still don't get my big edge.....please can someone help me?

or where can i get generic tmobile service books
    09-13-11 11:40 PM
    please help me.....i'm really new to this....please!!!!!!!!!
    09-13-11 11:41 PM
    it sounds like you may have the wrong data code on your account. do you know for sure if tmo put the bb code on ur data? i work for em and that sometimes gets overlooked.
    09-14-11 12:03 AM
    what do you mean by they put the wrong data code?
    09-14-11 03:06 AM
    All phones use a single web feature in Tmobile's systems EXCEPT the blackberry, it has a unique feature. Sometimes the reps put the regular web feature on a customer's line, even though they are using a BB and should have the special BB web feature. Even though you pay for internet on your phone, someone mighta messed up and put the wrong kind of internet feature on your line. If i were troubleshooting your phone in my store, that's the first thing I would look at based on the problem you described.
    09-19-11 01:26 AM
    Made a try to select the mobile network manually?
    09-19-11 04:08 AM
    you can get the tmobile service books by logging in to Mytmobile.com, clicking on mobile life at the top and clicking on e-mail. You will then be in the BIS screen and you can push the service books to your phone.
    09-19-11 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD