View Poll Results: What improvements you would like...

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extended battery(3rd party or Rim): 1300-1500mah

3 13.64%
  • Extended battery(3rd party or Rim): 1500-1800mah

11 50.00%
  • OS tweaks & bug fixes(i.e. Memory leaks & crashes)

11 50.00%
  • Nothing! My device is Bold & beautiful as is!

6 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    This is in no way to bash or slander Rim or the bold 99xx series. Just trying to gather a few tid bits that maybe someone from Rim or 3rd party developer might look into to help all of us have an enjoyable experience with our devices.
    08-25-11 10:19 AM
    Delete Carrier apps or icons permanently.
    JUSTQUAN2 and The_Kills like this.
    08-25-11 10:42 AM
    I would like to see that also.
    08-25-11 11:47 PM
    Battery and OS fixes. Don't mind anything else about this phone.
    08-25-11 11:52 PM
    The lack of app support is #1 for me and they need to tweek the OS a bit. The new bold is a nice device but they should of been more prepared then they were at launch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 12:26 AM
    The lack of app support is #1 for me and they need to tweek the OS a bit. The new bold is a nice device but they should of been more prepared then they were at launch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i agree. i miss my old apps. i can only use 20% of all my active apps i was using on my torch. RIM should have tested major apps and alerted app-developers a long time before the launch.
    08-26-11 01:53 AM
    I thought the same as well. You would expect RIM to get everything organised, before the biggest launch in their history. Getting these small details like having apps optimised for news OS, makes the difference from success and failure.

wonder, how many people must have been turned off, since majority of the consumers are not savvy to visit blogs like crackberry etc, to sort out their issues albeit small.

I'm picking up my 9900 today, so will vote in a day or two after i have had first hand experience.
    JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
    08-26-11 05:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD