I come back after a while, not so long ago did i have the software error which got fixed thanks to you guys, Now i have another problem. Phone was working fine earlier today, Battery died as usual.. Came back to my room.. Charged it for 10-15 mins.. sent some texts, put it for charging and took a nap. its been about 2 hours since, I woke and now my phone wont start.. IT will just keep BLINKING THE RED LIGHT.. Battery is full but it won't start, Removed battery did not work.. Same problem. PLEASE HELP - Friday night!! I need my phone lol
    Spartacus_82 likes this.
    10-28-11 02:36 PM
    yeah this is a common problem on the 9900. i called RIM customer service for help with this issue but they wont help me b/c i bought the phone off ebay.

if you bought your phone from your carrier, you will need to swap your phone. so far there is NO FIX for this issue (slow blink of death)

Spartacus_82 likes this.
    10-28-11 02:53 PM
    Try leaving the battery out for a few mins and while its out push a few buttons on the phone to drain any residual power and try again...other than that no idea
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-28-11 02:55 PM
    yeah this is a common problem on the 9900. i called RIM customer service for help with this issue but they wont help me b/c i bought the phone off ebay.

if you bought your phone from your carrier, you will need to swap your phone. so far there is NO FIX for this issue (slow blink of death)

Slow blink of death.. Your scaring me lol, this phone is expensive.. I bought my phone from India under warranty but currently im studying in the UK. I need a fix.. I wont be going back until Christmas,
    10-28-11 03:05 PM
    Do i need to the do nuked berry steps again ? will that work.. Right now the lights wont even come.. So i removed the battery and at least it works.. it shows the sign of no battery.. Is it the battery defect?
    10-28-11 03:53 PM
    10-28-11 03:56 PM
    If the battery has been run out too many times I would guess its toast. The worst thing you can do to a bb battery is discharge it fully too many times. They love being plugged in often, even when they are not empty. Try a new battery dood!

10-28-11 06:26 PM

What are the cmd commands for windows 7 ?
    10-30-11 11:27 AM
    They're identical.
    10-30-11 11:53 AM
    Same as for Windows Vista. If it is 64-bit it is:
    CD \
    CD PROGRAM FILES (x86)
    CD COMMON FILES
    CD RESEARCH IN MOTION
    CD APPLOADER
    LOADER /NOJVM
    For 32-bit it is:
    CD \
    CD PROGRAM FILES
    CD COMMON FILES
    CD RESEARCH IN MOTION
    CD APPLOADER
    LOADER /NOJVM
    10-30-11 11:56 AM
    They're identical.
    Okay did it worked till there, but once it completes jvm, then it gets stuck and tell me to retry. Also the sound of reconnecting comes.
    Spartacus_82 likes this.
    10-30-11 12:48 PM
    I come back after a while, not so long ago did i have the software error which got fixed thanks to you guys, Now i have another problem. Phone was working fine earlier today, Battery died as usual.. Came back to my room.. Charged it for 10-15 mins.. sent some texts, put it for charging and took a nap. its been about 2 hours since, I woke and now my phone wont start.. IT will just keep BLINKING THE RED LIGHT.. Battery is full but it won't start, Removed battery did not work.. Same problem. PLEASE HELP - Friday night!! I need my phone lol

So maybe what happent to me was only a coincidence during install and yurned to be luck instead then curse !

Funny things is that I had a tons of trolls and M.ugs running their mouths loud.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lew-up-665053/
    10-30-11 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD