I was looking at my beautiful 9900 and I was thinking what if there is a full touch screen Bold 9900. With its beautiful round curve, metal bezel and thinness, it sure looks great..and RIM should capitalize on the success of its bold 9900 and create a full touch screen version as well. What do you think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 03:25 AM
    I think that risks trying to create to many different form factors.... However as you've said it would look pretty amazing
    09-04-11 03:35 AM
    I think the curve touch might be what you have in mind...

09-04-11 04:31 AM
    I put together something similar real quick. Like this?

I know the logo at bottom is kinda strange.

09-04-11 04:55 AM
    There is such a phone, it's called the iPhone 4. Look it up.

09-04-11 05:46 AM
    Touch screens aren't Rim's thing! I want to see how the new torch does first before I can fully comment. Most BB users wany the querty keyboard and RIM did a nice job with the new bold.

09-04-11 07:33 AM
    There is such a phone, it's called the iPhone 4. Look it up.

But I assume he'd actually make calls on it too?
    09-04-11 09:24 AM
    I was looking at my beautiful 9900 and I was thinking what if there is a full touch screen Bold 9900. With its beautiful round curve, metal bezel and thinness, it sure looks great..and RIM should capitalize on the success of its bold 9900 and create a full touch screen version as well. What do you think?
    Assuming the first qnx blackberry is all-touch, the odds are that it is going to be larger than the 3.7" screen of the 9860 and thus wider, so taking design cues from the basic shape of the 9900 would actually be a likely choice for them to make assuming they go for a design that is sleeker for a phone than the playbook reduced in size.
    09-04-11 09:41 AM

It's called the Torch 9870. Sure it's got the buttons on the bottom, but it's the closest RIM is ever going to come to a full touch screen anything!
    09-04-11 09:44 AM
    Funny i was just thinking that too yesterday when i was looking at my phone. Hopefully the first qnx device....
    09-04-11 10:02 AM
    That's not a bad looking phone. What I've decided was stated a few posts up...touch screens are not BlackBerrys thing!

If I ever go back to BlackBerry, it will be can a physical keyboard phone. If I want to stay all Touch, Android.

09-04-11 10:20 AM
    I think we've all thought about that since getting our 9900s. If they could do it, it would definitely be a nice phone.
    09-04-11 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD