09-16-11 12:51 PM
55 123
tools
    I'm working towards eliminating apps, I find the OS7 browser that good, anybody else?
    I use my browser for almost everything. Right now I only have Berryweather, BeBuzz, Pandora, App World, SuperStore, and a couple of simple games to pass time Other than those, I find the browser to be the fastest way to do what I need to do. I guess I'm just so darned happy with this phone (it really is the phone of my dreams) that I don't think about apps (or even themes which I used to be quite addicted to!)
    09-15-11 09:46 PM
    Good to see I'm not the only one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 12:23 AM
    There have been quite a few articles suggesting that QNX will be compatible with Android apps, nothing concrete though. So, if RIM has indeed decided to go that route then this will greatly help them and us as consumers.

I am not buying a new Blackberry until I see what QNX has to offer. I'm really crossing my fingers for RIM to release the 9900 in QNX, same build quality, same dimensions and size but give it a better camera with auto focus.
    09-16-11 01:53 AM
    There is like a prime period in which a device is most vital, a couple months after it is released and all apps work correctly on it, and before a new OS is released. This is just the tech world we live in now. Technology becomes so obsolete so quickly.
    09-16-11 12:19 PM
    There is like a prime period in which a device is most vital, a couple months after it is released and all apps work correctly on it, and before a new OS is released. This is just the tech world we live in now. Technology becomes so obsolete so quickly.
    This is about right! Lol. So, around Jan 2012 the 9930 will ne in its prime, right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 12:51 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD