Hi everybody,
    I have a couple of issues with my 9900 running .503 on BIS:
    1. Email actions such as deleting or reading on PC takes hours to synch with bb mail and vice versa. Does anybody found a solution for this delay?

2.Gmail calendar events, which can be seen as an email on PC don�t show up in bb mailbox and these events do not synch with bb calendar. Other events created in gmail calendar on PC synch with bb calendar ok.

3.Gmail�s �Other contacts� folder, which are mostly emails not associated with any phone number, does not sync to bb mail. Is there any way to use these email addresses in bb mail but I don�t want to flood my bb address book synched to �My contacts� folder on gmail with thousands of email addresses?

4.Despite the bb/gmail calendar sync works ok in general, I randomly get some weird double events. Any clues?

Thanks
    12-17-11 02:39 PM
    I threw my hands up and subscribed to GBESX.COM for $9.99 per month. It achieves two way read sync as well as delete, calendar. I'm not sure about the "other contacts" though.
    lostOzone likes this.
    12-17-11 04:19 PM
    1. Mark prior read
    3. Those are already in your Blackberry, it saves all email addresses but you only see them when you start typing in the send to box when you compose an email. They are not saved in your Contacts.
    12-17-11 04:53 PM
    Great! Mark prior read worked out the delay. Thanks.

there are only phone contacts showing up in bbm when typing email address...
    12-18-11 06:16 AM
    where is the option for "mark prior read" ?
    I looked in options but couldnt find it. I hate when I read/delete my emails on my computer but they dont reflect that on my phone..
    12-18-11 08:28 AM
    Scroll all the way to the top and sselect today's date. You can either tap it with your finger or the trackpad. You can also press the bb button when it is selected. Mark Prior read will appear in the options.
    I believe it only works when you have a date selected.
    12-18-11 09:39 AM
    I threw my hands up and subscribed to GBESX.COM for $9.99 per month. It achieves two way read sync as well as delete, calendar. I'm not sure about the "other contacts" though.
    You could also subscribe to Office 365 E plan and use the Beta BlackBerry Business Cloud Services this should be even better with notes and tasks sync.
    12-18-11 11:22 AM
    where is the option for "mark prior read" ?
    I looked in options but couldnt find it. I hate when I read/delete my emails on my computer but they dont reflect that on my phone..
    Highlight the date bar on top of the emails, press menu, select mark prior read. On OS6 you can highlight the bar and hold the trackpad for a pop up menu, on OS7 you can just hold your finger on it.
    12-18-11 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD