03-13-12 10:35 AM
27 12
tools
    I find it truly amazing that people don't do research before purchasing any electronic product. As many cell phones that's on the market people choose to purchase the phones inwhich their problems have been well documented and then come to a site and complain about it.......if it's that bad, just buy a spare battery....problem solved. NOT that difficult. I've been carrying an extra battery since my 8330 days when I was a heavy user (hate carrying chargers).....complaining solves nothing....look for alternatives. About the dropped calls, did you even check your coverage area.....didn't think so...lets do some homework people
    Hello, about your last statement about coverage? My coverage is fine 4-5 bars constant, but the calls still drop? Did you bother too find out about my coverage before writing the statement? Didn't think so.
    03-13-12 10:27 AM
    I bought the extended battery pack (Battery + separate battery charger) from CrackBerry for my Verizon 9930 (running 7.1) . It's like 70 bucks, but totally worth it.

I start my day at 6:45, my first battery is dead by 3:30, but by using the spare, I can get my phone to work until around midnight. Besides, rebooting the 99xx takes no time at all.

If you're getting dropped calls, you should probably consider switching carriers, not phones. I'm not familiar with UK carriers so I can't help you with that.

Bobby
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-13-12 10:35 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD