didn't know where to post - so I assume that I will be moved to the correct place.

I am currently on my 4th 9930 device! I have been getting the white screen of death frequently - the only one I have been able to correct myself was the 505 error screen. The 102 that I received 3 other times resulted in them giving me a new phone.

Today - after everything working GREAT - when I did a sync - i lost ALL my outlook calendar appointments. They are still in my phone - not in Outlook. When I looked closer at my phone I see that all appointments are listed in "Facebook" calendar. I set the default for the one that I want - typed MOVE and it said it moved them all - NOT - they are still on Facebook calendar and not in my company one. I have tried EVERYTHING! HELP!!!!
    10-26-11 10:44 AM
    Go into facebook's options and disable the calendar integration. Also, reloading the OS would have saved you from swapping phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 10:56 AM
    I tried to reload the operating system - wouldn't work. Took it to sprint - they tried a few times - couldn't - thats why they gave me new phones each time. The only error that allowed me to reload the operating system was the 505 error code.

I did disable the calendar integration - the problem is - they are already in there - i am trying to get them out of Facebook (on the BB) and back to my company calendar . . .
    10-26-11 10:59 AM
    I tried to reload the operating system - wouldn't work. Took it to sprint - they tried a few times - couldn't - thats why they gave me new phones each time. The only error that allowed me to reload the operating system was the 505 error code.

I did disable the calendar integration - the problem is - they are already in there - i am trying to get them out of Facebook (on the BB) and back to my company calendar . . .
    I'm going to suggest deleting facebook and then do a sync once the device is rebooted. That might solve it. I might ask, did apploader tell you that the OS cannot be reloaded because of no data service or anything similar? It does that when the vendor.xml file isn't deleted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 11:02 AM
    It started to reload the operating system and then stopped at packet 475 and gave me an error. When Sprint tried it at their store - they told me it looked like it would take - showed it was reloaded - and when they rebooted the phone - back to a 102 white-screen error.....

If i delete Facebook - won't the facebook calendar go away with all my data? i am just trying to move it - IYO will the data move over to the "Default" calender when deleted?

I do appreciate your fast responses!
    10-26-11 11:06 AM
    I DID IT!!!! I found this FAQ: Merge Multiple Calendars Into One Calendar - BerryReview

and it WORKED!!

Thanks for your help!!!!
    10-26-11 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD