Had this error since last night, basically everytime I turn my Blackberry 9900 on the screen is froze. I've battery pulled it numerous numbers of times however it constantly crashes so I can't do anything with it. Would factory reset if need be as I had to reset it last week also!

Tried starting it in safe mode still freezes once turned on. Also tried BBSAK but not had any luck with it yet.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    03-21-13 07:45 AM
    Connect to the desktop manager with USB cable and restore the software. Take a backup first as you might lose all your data.
    03-21-13 08:29 AM
    I will try now however it says retry to connect when the device has rebooted. However once the loading screen finishes the phone instantly crashes on the home screen
    03-21-13 09:23 AM
    Once it gets onto the home screen thats it crashed and the Blackberry Desktop Manager can't find the BB
    03-21-13 09:24 AM
    I would download the latest server for your carrier. Install it. Plug the phone in without a battery and you will be prompted to update, then repair the device. Choose yes, then once the process starts, put the battery back in. And it will re-install the software
    03-21-13 04:19 PM
    Think its happened again... The welcome video started playing and after five seconds its crashed!

Where to go next?

Thanks
    03-21-13 05:37 PM
    Sorted now however somehow lost all of my BBM contacts! Anything I can do to get them back? Says my email isn't linked to BBM when it clearly was! Cheers
    03-21-13 05:53 PM
    Sorry for a final update. Think i've lost my contacts as it says no email address was configured - strange one... On Desktop Manager BBM Contacts weren't back up either which is abit annoyed.

The phone just crashed randomly a minute ago so assuming it's going to start again, only time will tell!
    03-21-13 06:23 PM
    This is my final update for tonight and hopefully I can get some help... Despite it working for a short time it's now crashing all the time again. Ready to switch back to my Curve 8520 but desperately need some sleep as I have university in the morning so will have to wait till the morning

03-21-13 07:03 PM
    This is my final update for tonight and hopefully I can get some help... Despite it working for a short time it's now crashing all the time again. Ready to switch back to my Curve 8520 but desperately need some sleep as I have university in the morning so will have to wait till the morning

time to take it to the BB service center
    03-22-13 03:59 AM
    An update this morning... I woke up and it had crashed instantly when I went to sleep. Went to university and it was fine all morning until I've got in now; basically as soon as I plugged it in its gone dead again on a black screen. Think it needs repairing? Got insurance but don't think im bothered about the hassle hence I was trying to get it fixed now. Think I wll stick with my 8520 till August...
    03-22-13 06:15 AM