Just thought I'd let everyone know. Free Verizon 9930 From RadioShack online (they don't carry BB in their stores). New line or contract extension. Only diffrence is that you get free shipping with new line and $9.99 shipping for upgrades.

I have no affiliation with Radio Shack. Just a customer who ordered 9930 today. Amazon had 1 cent deal but for new line only. For those with upgrades, this is the best deal.

BlackBerry Bold 9930 for Verizon Wireless - RadioShack Wireless
    11-25-11 07:23 PM
    Wow that is awesome.
    Thanks for posting!

VZ is covered.

Also, ATT has a deal for Sat and Monday it seems. Saturday one torch Monday the other.

AT&T is at It Again: Black Friday, Cyber Monday Allow Unbeatable Prices for Customers - Yahoo! Finance

I'm with Sprint but hey, I hope it helps someone.

Also, since you are getting 100 dollars in free apps it is a pretty sweet deal for a pretty sweet phone, regardless of which carrier you are with.

Go BlackBerry!
    11-25-11 07:30 PM
    Wow that is awesome.
    Thanks for posting!

VZ is covered.

Also, ATT has a deal for Sat and Monday it seems. Saturday one torch Monday the other.

AT&T is at It Again: Black Friday, Cyber Monday Allow Unbeatable Prices for Customers - Yahoo! Finance

I'm with Sprint but hey, I hope it helps someone.

Also, since you are getting 100 dollars in free apps it is a pretty sweet deal for a pretty sweet phone, regardless of which carrier you are with.

Go BlackBerry!
    Where can I get $100 in free apps? I'm with sprint as well.
    11-25-11 08:47 PM
    Minarets,
    They are already in the BlackBerry app world. Just log in and look at the Thank You package from BlackBerry. Everything in that folder is free.

Kinda cool!

By the way, I wish everyone at the stores would be telling people considering BB about this. Yesterday I was at a store and a lady and her daughter were considering the iP4 or the BB Torch 9810. They had decided to get the iP4 but were just looking at the Torch saying, this one is kind of nice too."
    So naturally, I chimed in "it has a 20% faster processor than the iP4" they said really? do you have one. I said I had the Torch 1 and now I have the Bold but I like BB because they have the best security and e-mail/messaging". They said "wow, and it is 49.99 vs. 99.00. "Yup. did your salesman tell you that they are giving away a hundred bucks on selected apps for everyone that get a BB by December?". No they said. "Hmmm..." I walked away as their sales guy came back holding two boxes of iPhone4 devices.

Full disclosure would be nice. The Torch is half the price of the iP4 and with the free apps it is simple no contest for those that are e-mail and messaging focused.

Go RIM!
    3dogsnme likes this.
    11-27-11 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD