12-07-11 08:43 AM
    Would be nice!
    If it last 5 Days on a Droid it might last a month on a Berry!
    12-07-11 10:15 AM
    That's the battery I want in my Chevrolet Volt! I can live with the battery in my 9930!
    12-07-11 10:16 AM
    That's the battery I want in my Chevrolet Volt! I can live with the battery in my 9930!
    You've got a Volt? Watch out for that spontaneous combustion problem...
    12-07-11 10:19 AM
    I consider myself a moderate daily user and on an anecdotal basis my 9900 battery sits at 75% full at the end of a day's worth of moderate calling, one or two bridge sessions lasting 15 minutes each and bb messaging with my family.

I've misplaced it and left it on standby for 24 hours and didn't notice any battery drop. I can easily live with the performance I get now, but maybe an os update will turn off unused background operations providing even better performance yet.

I do use the playbook charger as discussed in this forum and the charge does seem more robust.

I do turn off bluetooth when it's not in use but always leave wifi and carrier data on.
    Last edited by blackburberry; 12-07-11 at 10:32 AM. Reason: added note on bluetooth
    12-07-11 10:28 AM
    You've got a Volt? Watch out for that spontaneous combustion problem...
    What spontaneous combustion problem? If you are talking about the crash tested Volt. That took 3 weeks to ignite, after being stored upside down. If I am in a major wreck, I'll make sure to exit the vehicle within the first two weeks or so!
    12-07-11 11:00 AM
    Hahaha yeah - that one. I was just messing around. It wasn't just that one test car, though. They did some more tests and found it to be a common problem. And just because one of them took 3 weeks doesn't mean they all will. Nonetheless - off topic and I just so happened to read a new article on it this morning explaining it will cost $1000 per car to fix.

On topic;

These batteries would change the entire game. Mainly for laptops and tablets. We're looking at a heavy gaming laptop getting a full day's worth of use. How incredible.

Zachary Wickliffe
    12-07-11 11:08 AM
    Or from what I just saw on Social Feeds from ATT.

Introducing the
    The Motorola P793 Back-Up Battery Charger, the housing of which is partially made from recycled water bottles, automatically powers down to save battery life when no devices are detected or once a device is fully charged.
    Motorola P793 Back-Up Battery - Cell Phone Accessories - from AT&T

The link inside says Battery IS Compatible for many phones. Including all you ATT 9900 owners. Hope this helps those having problems still.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-11 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD