I've been a Blackberry user since I bought a 9800 Torch in replacement of my Nokia E72 (hence my username). When I was introduced to Blackberry 6, I thought to myself 'Blackberry is finally waking up' (womp-womp). Before my relationship with Nokia, I was a big Palm advocate. Nokia has left this style in hopes of the Windows platform, and Palm fizzled out after being a foster child. But, I just love the keyboard and touch screen form factor! It suited me for my everyday phone use, more than the use of apps could. For example, the easier ability to use or type with one hand. I liked it so much I recently bought a Bold 9900, when I had the chance to leave Blackberry altogether (Am I crazy?). I am not happy with the direction of RIM and I feel they need change (duhh!), but there are a few services they provide which interest me. But is this the form factor of death? Has this physical design peaked on every platform its been trusted to? I still have time to restructure my mobile life and move onto something different..

Life's a .. Are qwerty style touch phones too?
    01-03-12 12:17 PM
    I'm sure there are more improvements to be had on this form factor. 90% of the reasons I came back to bb are about the keyboard. It just makes my daily life more efficient.
    vedwardsiii and melander like this.
    01-03-12 03:50 PM
    i love the form factor actually and hope that the future bb devices have a model simliar.
    01-03-12 05:03 PM
    I guess its a love/hate sort of thing. Thousands of people wanted the 9000 form factor back whereas others traded in their 9000's for an 8900 back when they were both hot devices. If you don't like the 99xx form factor you can always switch to the 98xx or 97xx or even the curve series which are still great devices despite their spec sheet. Just find the right blackberry for you. I'm sure you'll be very happy. Just give it a chance. What do you got to lose.
    01-03-12 07:38 PM
    Best form factor in my opinion. Had the 9810 and tried to like it but just nothing like a Bold form factor to me. I have bigger hands and fingers so the keyboard makes this phone amazing for me!
    01-03-12 09:30 PM
    I had to get use to it at first.. .but I feel that this is one of their best yet.
    01-03-12 10:26 PM
    Phone felt perfect since I first got it in my hands.
    Perfect form factor for me.
    01-03-12 11:06 PM
    I can't imagine a more perfect form factor. Descent sized touch screen and awesome keyboard. I was typing on my fiancee's iPhone today and couldn't wait to get back to my 9900.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-12 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD