My 9900 is great and i love it. My only qualm with it is that my "menu" and "back" key are kind of soft. I only know this due to comparisons with my friends and families' 9900s. My only question is, is there anyway of correcting this? Order a new keyboard? etc...I know they are well within the acceptable tolerances of the device, and its solely a preference of mine. I'd rather deal with these than with yellow screens, creaky trackpads, etc. If anyone can chime in on a fix it'd be great.

thanks.
    09-11-11 05:57 PM
    you might want to exchange it for a new one I had one of those and I went to exchange it and got a new one no problems now
    09-11-11 06:00 PM
    I was in a Verizon store today and the display unit had extremely soft BB and back keys plus they were sunken in. I am sure this due to different assembly plants. I know mine is perfect no issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 06:04 PM
    Any suggestions other than replacing the phone?
    09-11-11 06:07 PM
    Not at this time why not just get a new device its under warranty.

09-11-11 07:40 PM
    My BB and call button are both like that. I'm thinking about opening it up. I'm sure if you replace that all will be fine, but if you still have warranty just got and replace it. I'm kind of scared to replace mine, because this is my 3rd device and its the only device that the battery lasts long on.
    09-11-11 09:25 PM
    ^ I agree. First one without a squealing trackpad. I'd much rather that than a softer key.

09-11-11 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD