all of the pretentious hipsters that believe the iPhone is so great merely because of the style of the device
    The qwerty keyboard is a huge advantage. Everything else mentioned is insignificant.
    So if iphone users are "pretentious hipsters" for liking one form factor..what does that make BB users for liking their form factor?
    08-16-11 08:14 AM
    It's been more than a year since Research in Motion (TSX:RIM) released its last offering, the Torch 9800, a phone that combined a QWERTY keyboard with a sliding multi-touch screen display.

The Torch was slow out of the gate, but ultimately went on to become the sixth best selling smart phone in the US last year.

Released last week, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 is the most anticipated new RIM phone in years. The new Bold, which features a new operating system, the BlackBerry OS 7, boasts near-field-communication, Wi-Fi and micro-USB connectivity and an improved camera. Early reviews of the Bold 9900 are some of the most positive the company has received in years.

Richard Melville, Managing Editor of top UK mobile site FoneHome thinks the new Blackberry Bold is good. Good enough, in fact, to challenge the current heavyweight champ of the smartphone world, the iPhone 4. Melville sees five distinct reasons this could happen.

It�s clear the Apple iPhone 4 remains the benchmark for rival smartphones to reach and this year has seen some heavyweight handsets make the grade. RIM is hoping its new upcoming BlackBerry Bold 9900 can join this esteemed crowd but does it have the firepower and that something different to kick the iPhone 4 into touch?

Looking at the specs, the 9900 Bold ranks as the most powerful BlackBerry smartphone yet, sporting a 1.2GHz processor, a five megapixel snapper and NFC voodoo. But let�s see what its got to get one over on Apple�s Jesus phone.

1. QWERTY keyboard
    Typing on the iPhone 4�s virtual keyboard isn�t a terrible experience by any stretch of the imagination but nothing matches the speed and accuracy of a physical keyboard. The QWERTYs on BlackBerry devices, especially the Bold models, have always been top notch, offering ridge buttons and a roomy design. Expect the same on the 9900 and, of course, the luxury of a touchscreen to augment the mechanised buttons.

2. Near Field Communications
    NFC looks like this year�s mobile buzz technology. The iPhone 4 doesn�t have it and there�s even rumours flying around that its successor, the iPhone 5, won�t feature this contactless tech. The Bold 9900 however ships with an NFC chip already built-in, so its ready for a swiping and tagging and, of course, touchless payments from the off.

3. Social Networking
    News that the next iOS 5 software update for iPhone better integrates Twitter into its UI got a cheer from Apple fans when it was announced but BlackBerry�s 7OS ties in your disparate social networking traffic far more efficiently. Facebook, Twitter, RSS feeds, BBM, emails and text are all gathered under one roof for easy access.

4. BlackBerry Messenger
    RIM�s own IM service, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), has proved immensely popular and the de facto way for Berry devices to talk to each other. Yes, Apple is introducing its own service on the iOS 5 software upgrade due in the Autumn, but BBM is the original and proven and, apparently, down with the kids.

5. Storage
    The iPhone 4 comes in 16GB and 32GB models which for most people is enough capacity to stockpile all your apps and multimedia gubbins. However there�s no option to increase the amount should you reach maximum capacity. The Bold 9900 may only pack 8GB but it features a microSD card slot so you can boost the storage beyond the iPhone 4. Slot home a 32GB card and you will have a whopping 40GB at your disposal. Bosh.
    So, a phone that is rolling out in August 2011 is, according to this article, a potential "beater" of a phone that came out over a year ago? That is not something to brag about, even if it were true (which it is not).

The reasons that the author states for the 9900 being an iPhone beater are ridiculous and make up the worst debate on this topic that I've ever read.

The QWERTY keyboard and BBM have long been features of BBs. They've never been "Iphone beater" features, and won't suddenly become iPhone beater features.

NFC is a non-starter, as it'll be years before this feature is useful to the masses.

Social networking? Sorry, iPhone is hands down the winner when it comes to social networking.

Storage? The author concludes a horrific argument with the worst argument of all.

The current line-up of BBs is no iPhone 4 beater. It is not even an iPhone 3GS beater. Unless and until RIM changes up the user experience, they won't be the "beater" of anyone.
    08-16-11 09:32 AM
    So, a phone that is rolling out in August 2011 is, according to this article, a potential "beater" of a phone that came out over a year ago? That is not something to brag about, even if it were true (which it is not).

The QWERTY keyboard and BBM have long been features of BBs. They've never been "Iphone beater" features, and won't suddenly become iPhone beater features.
    They've always been "iPhone beater" features for people who prefer not to type on a virtual keyboard. You != Everyone

NFC is a non-starter, as it'll be years before this feature is useful to the masses.
    I know right?

Subway launches NFC payments in U.S. (no one goes to Subway amirite?)

Only a matter of time for NFC payments, says MasterCard (lol what's a Mastercard?)

China to see $8 billion in NFC transactions by 2014 (China? That's not in the United States, must be insignificant)

Social networking? Sorry, iPhone is hands down the winner when it comes to social networking.
    Facebook is terrible on my iPhone, my gf never has a problem on her 3 year old curve though... How much experience do you have with the 9900/OS7/New Facebook app?

Storage? The author concludes a horrific argument with the worst argument of all.
    Please elaborate on this. It seems that the author is correct in that the BB could potentially have 40GB of memory (more than the $749.99 iPhone 4 32GB)
    08-16-11 10:32 AM
    Nice optimistic article, but I agree with most here saying it's a pointless comparison. Beside going up against an old model, there is also the fact that BB simply does not advertise. And when they do, it's fallen rather flat.

While iPhone has been advertising with "it's kind of wonderful...", "it's kind of amazing...", and the current campaign of what basically amounts to saying: "if you don't have an iPhone, you don't have God at your fingertips...". It makes me want to puke every time one of those iPhone/iPad commercials comes on. But it obviously hooks in the rest of the public.

BB needs an ad campaign that is along the lines of "makes life worth living" and don't say a thing about what it actually does, just a bunch of cool flashy scenes of people using the phone and having fun. That's it. Don't even say what the apps are because it doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter of you need additional hardware for some features (like a projector or something) because you just want to "wow" people.

It works for Apple.

And if RIM uses that idea, I expect proper compensation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by joeldf; 08-16-11 at 12:09 PM.
    lssanjose likes this.
    08-16-11 12:06 PM
    They've always been "iPhone beater" features for people who prefer not to type on a virtual keyboard. You != Everyone

I know right?

Subway launches NFC payments in U.S. (no one goes to Subway amirite?)

Only a matter of time for NFC payments, says MasterCard (lol what's a Mastercard?)

China to see $8 billion in NFC transactions by 2014 (China? That's not in the United States, must be insignificant)

Facebook is terrible on my iPhone, my gf never has a problem on her 3 year old curve though... How much experience do you have with the 9900/OS7/New Facebook app?

Please elaborate on this. It seems that the author is correct in that the BB could potentially have 40GB of memory (more than the $749.99 iPhone 4 32GB)
    Since you've proven that you don't even know what "iPhone beater" means/infers, there is no point in even responding to the rest of your post. Flat out, if you believe that the 9900 is, in any way shape or form, going to hurt iPhone sales, you haven't a clue what's happening in the world of technology and mobile computing.
    08-16-11 12:22 PM
    Nice optimistic article, but I agree with most here saying it's a pointless comparison. Beside going up against an old model, there is also the fact that BB simply does not advertise. And when they do, it's fallen rather flat.

While iPhone has been advertising with "it's kind of wonderful...", "it's kind of amazing...", and the current campaign of what basically amounts to saying: "if you don't have an iPhone, you don't have God at your fingertips...". It makes me want to puke every time one of those iPhone/iPad commercials comes on. But it obviously hooks in the rest of the public.

BB needs an ad campaign that is along the lines of "makes life worth living" and don't say a thing about what it actually does, just a bunch of cool flashy scenes of people using the phone and having fun. That's it. Don't even say what the apps are because it doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter of you need additional hardware for some features (like a projector or something) because you just want to "wow" people.

It works for Apple.

And if RIM uses that idea, I expect proper compensation.

You guys tend to laugh and make fun of those who use and purchase Apple products. What Apple has done is nothing short of jaw dropping. And, part of their success was their marketing, particularly early on with the iPod.

Watch the below video, starting at about 1:45 in (I can't take credit for finding this, it was posted here months ago - I forget who first linked it or I'd mention them). This guy gives a terrific example of how to market and sell to a non-technical crowd (which the average consumer is). Again, you guys laugh at it. But, it works. It is how any very successful company or salesperson approaches the process when they are not in front of a technical crowd, be it Apple, the guy selling you a new mattress, or the financial advisor trying to manage your money.

08-16-11 12:33 PM
    Since you've proven that you don't even know what "iPhone beater" means/infers, there is no point in even responding to the rest of your post. Flat out, if you believe that the 9900 is, in any way shape or form, going to hurt iPhone sales, you haven't a clue what's happening in the world of technology and mobile computing.
    What does iPhone beater mean then? That it will outsell the iPhone? Or that it is a better product than the iPhone? Or something completely different...?

Also, just because you don't agree with me on the term "iPhone beater" does not make the rest of my post invalid. If you simply can not respond to my points because you don't know how or you realize that you can't, please say so instead of hiding behind a weak insult.

Thanks.
    08-16-11 12:48 PM
    <3 ted.com
    08-16-11 12:49 PM
    This article is a joke. The author is even more of a joke. Reminds me of American journalism.

It's a joke because 1) he's comparing a 14 month old phone to a brand new one 2) comparing full touchscreen to one with touch & keyboard and we all know they appeal to two completely different demographics. The comparison at it's most simple level is flawed for these two reasons.

1) Keyboard. Wow what a thought. One has one and the other doesn't. Two completely different form factor devices.

2)Yes the 9900 has NFC. The i4 is 14 months old, a fair comparison would be with the new iPhone.

3) I believe this is subjective, and I remember TechRadar's review saying there wasn't much integration. Either way I don't think there's a clear winner here.

4) BBM. Yep BBM is great. But so is Kik Messenger, you know the one RIM removed from Appworld because it was made by a former employee and was too much like BBM. Anyhow, yes BBM is better than Kik, albeit not by much. However, don't forget about iMessage. Once it's released on iOS5 it will be used by more people than BBM is...

5) Memory. This is the largest farce of the story. While yes BB's are expandable, that's not the whole story. The iPhone 4 can install 31.8GB more applications than the 9900. Huge difference. The way BlackBerry's utilize memory is a joke IMHO.

The BlackBerry 9900 is a great device, best BlackBerry ever released. It hold it's own, in it's own demographic. It shouldn't be compared to an all touch phone in such a manner. And it surely shouldn't be compared to a phone that's 14 months old. This is bad journalism. And how about sales? I bet you in no market on earth or all of them combined will the 9900 sell 1.7 million devices in it's first 3 days of availability.
    Hey let's give them some credit CX. The 9900 is a device RIM should have released last year.
    08-16-11 02:23 PM
    You guys tend to laugh and make fun of those who use and purchase Apple products. What Apple has done is nothing short of jaw dropping. And, part of their success was their marketing, particularly early on with the iPod.

Watch the below video, starting at about 1:45 in (I can't take credit for finding this, it was posted here months ago - I forget who first linked it or I'd mention them). This guy gives a terrific example of how to market and sell to a non-technical crowd (which the average consumer is). Again, you guys laugh at it. But, it works. It is how any very successful company or salesperson approaches the process when they are not in front of a technical crowd, be it Apple, the guy selling you a new mattress, or the financial advisor trying to manage your money.

I don't disagree with you. Just stating that RIM needs to step up the marketing propaganda to the level of Apple if they want to have a chance. To make you wonder how you survived life all these years without one. They marketed the Torch a little bit late last year and early this year, but left it mostly to up to AT&T (who did next to nothing). Yet, it wasn't enough. And no other BB (besides the Playbook) gets any advertising right now. At least not in my market.
    08-16-11 05:14 PM
    My Wife bought an iPhone 4 about a week ago. It's going back tomorrow. Blackberry would have to suck all the functionality out of there products and provide the public with a $hit load of over priced fluff in a real nice box to take sales away from apple.

Tell me, when did you decide that doing what the majority is doing would be the best thing to do?

People say stuff like that all the time and I just don't get it.

The iPhone sells because the menu's are designed for morons who can't work the fuking timer on a microwave and for people who think using a touch screen is sssssoooooooooo exciting and chic. The iPhone is a pain in the a$$ and anyone who ever tried to choose a password for the App Store knows what I am talking about. Try finding a good call screener for the iPhone. OH that's right, BigBrother (Apple) won't let you have one unless you void the warranty on you expensive showy POS, or you can pay att $5 dollars a month!!!!! WTF???

Buy an Antair app for your blackberry for a one time price of 25 bucks and receive no calls from unknown numbers, and you can blacklist numbers and prefix's as well. So much for the app store being soooooooo much better than Blackberry World. They did have an app for locating sex offenders when your wife wants to get some action though.

Wanna be a mindless sheeple who needs to be controlled like a toy robot? Buy an iPhone and become a pod person.
    Last edited by olblueyez; 08-16-11 at 10:50 PM.
    08-16-11 10:37 PM
    RIM is closing the gap, only 14 months behind.
    08-16-11 11:04 PM
    My Wife bought an iPhone 4 about a week ago. It's going back tomorrow. Blackberry would have to suck all the functionality out of there products and provide the public with a $hit load of over priced fluff in a real nice box to take sales away from apple.

Tell me, when did you decide that doing what the majority is doing would be the best thing to do?

The iPhone sells because the menu's are designed for morons who can't work the fuking timer on a microwave and for people who think using a touch screen is sssssoooooooooo exciting and chic. The iPhone is a pain in the a$$ and anyone who ever tried to choose a password for the App Store knows what I am talking about. Try finding a good call screener for the iPhone. OH that's right, BigBrother (Apple) won't let you have one unless you void the warranty on you expensive showy POS, or you can pay att $5 dollars a month!!!!! WTF???

Buy an Antair app for your blackberry for a one time price of 25 bucks and receive no calls from unknown numbers, and you can blacklist numbers and prefix's as well. So much for the app store being soooooooo much better than Blackberry World. They did have an app for locating sex offenders when your wife wants to get some action though.

Wanna be a mindless sheeple who needs to be controlled like a toy robot? Buy an iPhone and become a pod person.
    Wow. This post is powerful stupid!

Yes, Verizon 4G is really that fast!
    08-16-11 11:12 PM
    If it means longer intervals between products launches to own a Blackberry than so be it. Why would any cell phone manufacturer need to replace it's one and only model every year anyway?

08-16-11 11:14 PM

Dude, you sound mad...Take a chill pill...

08-16-11 11:21 PM

I will agree with you in that people are often becoming mindless drones to Apple not understanding other devices do many things Apple devices do just as well or in some instances better.

But the couple of app comparisons you brought up are not used by everyone. I will give the iPhone props for having an app or multiple apps for so many things involved in media, games, entertainment in general.

Where the iPhone is a major fail for me is something very simple. Its hardware design. No QWERTY keyboard kills it for me. Also it seems cheaply made despite what some will say, the screen tends to break or crack easily which means a trip to the Apple store. Shoddy reception isn't something to brag about either, its as if they designed an iPod Touch and added the phone features as an afterthought. Also not being able to dl anything off the browser kinda sux too.

But people don't care about the flaws to iPhones, they only see the positives even if many are meaningless through creative marketing. I mean when the iPhone4 launched remember "Facetime"? Great commercials that made it seem like a gamechanger, but does anyone really use it? Has it ever become a practical everyday function of the device?

Or marketing the iPhone as the only phone that has itunes built in and your phone an iPod? So no one ever converted their MP3's to their phone's SD Cards before? Or dl anything off of other music sites? Or sync to a computer? Doesn't matter, its about simplicity, even though the alternative is very easy too.

Or remember scanning physical checks with the iPhone Camera? Do people really do that? Isn't there a thing called online banking? Or Paypal?

Or around the time it came out only the Evo has comparable tech specs overall. But again, does that cure the things it does poorly? How do you apply a fast processor or high res screens to "antenna-gate"?

Or the highest resolution of any screen on a phone? We aren't talking about 60'' HD tv screens here, we are talking about 3'' phone screens? I always chuckle at that one. Do people really destroy their battery, eyesight, and run up data charges watching Netflix in HD on a 3'' screen for a 2 hour movie and then brag about the picture quality???

Apple has the attention of America right now, brilliant marketing of their products which tend to be fairly solid to begin with. I personally like Blackberries better bc everyday uses it is much more practical and logical, better messaging, keyboard, more freedom to dl off of sites, notifications, email, form factor, and no monthly fees for data sharing with Bridge for the Playbook or Tether to my laptop.

iPhone4 is a very good media device for a phone. Not so great as a communications device though...
    08-16-11 11:33 PM
    You people will never cease to amaze me at your thought process......how many of RIM haters mentioned the day these specs came out that it was year old tech, then turn around and say, "how can you compare a new phone to an old phone?!?"

I am not using a bb right now, but you couldnt pay me enough to go back to the sheeple of Crapple.....

08-17-11 11:28 AM
    Dude, you sound mad...Take a chill pill...
    Is that how I sound?
    08-17-11 11:51 AM
    Do you assume everyone who buys an iPhone just follows a crowd? You sound like every other platform user out their taking shots at iPhone users. Guess what. There are more users of other platforms combined than iPhone users. So, join in on the hate and follow that majority. You sound like a trendy hater.

News flash. People have a mind of their own and can decide by themselves what device is good for them. I'm sure all the teenage users in the world are buying their BlackBerrys off of educated research right? Please. In my 15 year old cousins High School, if you aren't part of a BBM group you are a loser. That's not following the majority right? That's not trying to be hip right?

The iPhone sells because the menu's are designed for morons who can't work the fuking timer on a microwave and for people who think using a touch screen is sssssoooooooooo exciting and chic. The iPhone is a pain in the a$$ and anyone who ever tried to choose a password for the App Store knows what I am talking about.
    So in other words you are saying is the major reason why iPhones sell so much is because morons buy it.

Sorry, I haven't found the iPhone to be a pain in the *** to use. If it is designed for morons to use, and you find it a pain, what does that make you?

You realize you just bashed a whole group of users right?

This comment is so ridiculous. If you take a look at ANY section in this forum, you will see the same mindless "sheep" buying and craving ANYTHING RIM puts out. Every platform has these people. Not just the "pod" people.
    08-17-11 12:04 PM
    Like its been said, this whole argument is useless - but having lived on both sides of the BB/iphone fence - my take is this. Unless this new OS7 really kicks ***, then RIM is still far behind Apple....I hated to leave BB and there is a lot of stuff I miss about it, but so many things go so much smoother on Apple. I am not bashing and I do plan to check out the Torch if it ever comes out to see how it compares. And from what I am seeing about OS 5 coming out next month, Apple seems to be adding a bunch BB like features....will be interesting.
    08-17-11 01:23 PM
    Another advantage is the Bold will be a world phone on all carriers. Nice for travelers at Verizon and Sprint.
    08-17-11 03:18 PM
    [QUOTE=olblueyez;6582782]Yes. What do you call it when people pay more money for products that have limitations purposely built in that the competition doesn't have?

Now that quote is pretty dumb....I got an iphone because RIM has not released anything to purchase and my BB was totally unusable....so what are people to do? Put it this way, if RIM was a waiter would you still be sitting in that restaurant? If so you'd need medical attention....
    Last edited by gregs87; 08-17-11 at 03:32 PM.
    08-17-11 03:30 PM
    Yes. What do you call it when people pay more money for products that have limitations purposely built in that the competition doesn't have?
    Or it can be that people like the devices? I have used Android, BB and iPhone. I like all of them. But currently I CHOOSE to use an iPhone. Steve Jobs didn't tell me to. No one told me to. I thought it out and bought one on my own. I have experience with all platforms and made an educated choice. For you to sit here and call people sheep because they bought something that they like is pure ignorance.

I am not denying that many people do buy the iPhone just because, but the same is said on BBs. There are limitations on BBs that don't match up to the competition. Same goes for other platforms. I guess everyone who buys a smartphone is a sheep then.

My Wife bought an iPhone a few days ago and wants to return it tonight. It is pretty but has severe ergonomic problems. Do you have long nails avt123?
    I'm a dude. No long nails here. I know plenty of women with the iPhone who have long nails and are able to still use it. Different strokes for different folks.

It doesn't always work but I try to think before I go posting a bunch of stuff on the board, that way I don't have to guess.
    Sure seems like you didn't think about the last post you made. Bashing people based off of your opinion on what an iPhone users is. Completely bias approach. You assume everyone is following the crowd. You have no proof. Until you get into the minds of every single user who bought an iPhone, you will have no clue why people bought it.

Every platform has trendy people, deal with it. I hate hipsters and I own an iPhone. I alone disprove your statement.

Point? This isn't Golf ya know, we don't have a handicap.
    Point is that you are saying people follow the majority, yet you are in the majority. The majority of people who own smartphones do not own iPhones. You are hating on a single group of users, and you are part of the bigger picture. It is the trend for users of all other platforms to hate on iPhone users. This is seen EVERYWHERE. You are now part of that group.

What is better? To be part of a group that is hating on users just because of their purchase, or to be a part of a group that just purchased something? I pick the latter.

Hate Apple all you want, but to degrade the users to make it seem like your purchase (a BB) is superior is completely ridiculous. Judge people by that character, not by the device they have.

[QUOTE[Never really had much to say about the iPhone till my wife kept handing me hers and asking me to do things for her. Then I came to realize what a great piece of marketing it was and how utterly dysfunctional it is compared to a Blackberry with a qwerty and software that is customizable. It really is a finicky piece of flash for kids to show their friends. I $hit you not.[/QUOTE]

You **** me not? LOL. Sorry bro you have no clue how to use the device. There are people who running multi million dollar businesses off their iPhones. Same goes for BBs and Androids. It is not just flash. The flash is just marketed.

The device is simply not for you. You like BB OS. You are use to the way it works. I can get things done just as fast on my iPhone as I could on my 9000 and 9700. It is just different.

I am gonna go out on a limb here and assume absolutely nothing you tell me will be anything close to resembling a "News Flash".
    Hey keep assuming. It's what your whole post is based off of anyways.

Did it ever occur to you that a great many people would rather be led when it comes to purchasing a piece of technology? Isn't that EXACTLY what Apples ENTIRE MARKETING CAMPAIGN is based on?
    Apples entire marketing campaign is based on a polished, sexy designed and easy to use device. I have not seen one commercial or advertisement that says "We at Apple are here to lead you", or anything like it. They do have the "then you don't have an iPhone" commercials which is what really grabs the trendy people.

I think it is for many reasons. Blackberrys are cheaper to acquire. They offer the kids a lot of ways to customize the phone and the software. They are user fixable. I would also think many of them are passed around when people get done with them for the aforementioned reasons. Also yes, kids like to belong to groups and crappy old blackberry has that for them. Groups based on identity and not the price of your phone.
    So you will give tons of excuses on why BBs are purchased, but only have one reason on why people buy iPhones. Do you not see the bias in your attitude? You can't see both sides of the story. You see one side and post excuses for it.

I understand why people buy BBs. I also understand why people buy iPhones. The fact is that there are many reasons. Not just because of the single reason you are making your claims from.

Isn't that why they say "Kids are Cruel"? Because they always tell the truth?
    Lol. Are you a child? So now you are agreeing with the children. That makes you a hipster. You think having BBM makes you cool. You are making fun of the people who have iPhones because they follow the crowd, yet you are part of the crowd on a different platform. Do you not see the hypocrisy?

Morons was my choice of words, maybe I should have said Sheeple. How about Followers? Followers work for you?
    And you continue the bashing. You have no proof that people buy the iPhone to follow the crowd. Once again I am not denying that a lot of people do, but you are claiming the majority do and that is ridiculous.

There are more of you than you may imagine.
    There are more of me that also agree that the iPhone is not a pain in the *** to use? LOL. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Your right, I should have used the word "buy" instead of "use".
    So now you are calling me a moron because I bought the iPhone and calling everyone else to who bought the iPhone a moron as well. You are a class act.

You should be concerned if this right ever starts to go away. Sheeple don't usually realize that, they just look at the small picture, themselves.
    What right? That I can see the entire picture? Like I said, I'm not a sheep. I can make decisions by myself.

I don't believe RIM takes advantage of their users in the same way Apple does. They don't set out to feed on the weaker sheep like Apple.
    Oh they don't? They don't release devices that are trivial upgrades year after year? Did you not see the Tour? Did you not see the Storm 1? **** look at the 9700-9780 upgrade. RIM takes advantage of the fanboys the same way Apple does. They know they can put out minor upgrades and the diehards are gonna buy it right away. You can clearly see it on these forums alone.

The most ridiculous thing about your whole argument is that you are making claims like Apple is the only company that has these types of users. You are making it seem like RIM and the people who buy their products are all elite, educated and prestigious people. BB users aren't the only people in the world who know how to use their brains and make their own decisions. You keep acting like your opinion is fact. Get back to reality. You are just a bigot of Apple users. You sound like an angry RIM fanboy. Don't judge people based on what device they use and assume certain characteristics about them. That is what a fanboy does.
    08-17-11 03:33 PM
    Whether or not the 9900 has the potential to be better than the iPhone 4 is an opinion. This thread has run it's course.
    08-17-11 03:34 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD