Folks! Got a job in the corporate world and got a BB Bold 9930 from VZW. So far love it, but only been using email and phone, which BB is very good at. So fill me in with the rest, what apps are essential? I mean, what do you recommend for Navigation, facebook, twitter, and IM. Any help would be appreciated for a log time droid user, first time BB user. thank you.
    08-27-12 06:47 PM
    well blackberry protect is very essential... there are many apps just depend what you need and if your willing to paid for them or just want free apps...

my apps...

ubersocial for twitter
    crunchsms for text
    scoremobile..sports app

i have more but not might not fit your liking.. just hit up app world they're plenty free
    08-27-12 06:53 PM
    Congrats on the new 9930. It's an awesome device. I use Facebook, Twittter and for navigation BB Traffic. It has turn by turn navigation and works great. My other favorite apps are Berryweather or BeWeather there's a free version on App World, Poynt, Scoremobile, Pandora, Tunein Radio, Quicklaunch and BB Protect.
    08-27-12 06:58 PM
    Beweather and Bereader are a must on every berry. Weather and google reader compatible news reader. Also Score Mobile is good on the berry for sports and works with the calendar.
    08-27-12 08:07 PM
    Folks! Got a job in the corporate world and got a BB Bold 9930 from VZW. So far love it, but only been using email and phone, which BB is very good at. So fill me in with the rest, what apps are essential? I mean, what do you recommend for Navigation, facebook, twitter, and IM. Any help would be appreciated for a log time droid user, first time BB user. thank you.
    For nav, BlackBerry Traffic is great. I would also recommend using BlackBerry Protect. I use the official Facebook and Twitter for Facebook and Twitter (Facebook/Twitter for BlackBerry Smartphones). AIM/Skype or whatever you need are good. I am a big sports fan so I use Score Mobile and GolfLogix. NFL Mobile is also availible for Verizon customers if you are a football fan. You should also download MyVerizon so you can track your usage. The Weather Channel app is good for weather, and Kobo is great for books. Those are my "essential" apps. I also have games and other stuff too but these I need.
    08-27-12 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD