So I picked up my 9930 today and am interested if anyone else has had the same experience. Sprint cannot get my voice calls to work. I get data okay, but I have tried two phones with no luck and finally took it home to work with tech support and all he could come up with was my device was defective.

Has anyone else had any trouble activating there 9930 on Sprint. I am a new customer if it helps (Although not for much longer apparently).
    08-21-11 05:00 PM
    I got my 9930 from sprint today and so far no problems.

I would say that either the phone wasnt programed right or it takes time because its a new line.
    08-21-11 05:43 PM
    After doing a *228, Option 1 and it says Successfully Activated; If voice calls do not work it's a defective device. You wouldn't be able to activate it if it wasn't provisioned right.
    08-21-11 05:57 PM
    After doing a *228, Option 1 and it says Successfully Activated; If voice calls do not work it's a defective device. You wouldn't be able to activate it if it wasn't provisioned right.
    If the problem is provisioning then I would recommend going to settings going to mobile opetions hittingbb button (next to talk button and click start provisioning. Many times this will help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-11 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD