YES I have a 9900 white!!
    Was a really hard choice to choose but got the white and i cant be happier!!
    going to play play play with it!!
    02-06-12 10:08 AM
    Congrats! I'm glad you finally got one
    02-06-12 10:11 AM
    I'm happy for you too! If your white berry does something the black couldn't do, other than being white, would you please let us know?
    02-06-12 10:56 AM
    I'm happy for you too! If your white berry does something the black couldn't do, other than being white, would you please let us know?
    i give you my word! going to update this baby and order a white hardshell case
    02-06-12 11:57 AM
    Be forewarned that the white IS different than the black 9900... I, too, got a BB9900 White, and while I think it's beautiful and I am luving it, I am REALLY annoyed that they've made it with cheaper materials than the black one. Think about it? You pay the SAME $, but you get a cheap plastic back -- not carbon -- and with no rubberized grip on it like the black -- again, just cheap plastic. This forces you into the purchase of a skin if you do not want to risk having your sexy, beautiful, gorgeous phone pop out of your hands! And depending on what kind of skin you get, then you cannot use the holster. Bummer. After trying several, I've just scrapped them, daring Fate by keeping it in my holster as much as I can and trying my best to use it very carefully when it is out. Which I really shouldn't have to. Someone remarked that typically it is females who buy white phones and suggested that BB not only failed to clearly mention such a difference up front but also failed to offer some sort of compensation for lesser materials being used -- as in cheaper price, for instance -- cuz females either don't notice or won't notice the difference and that they won't gripe enough about it in order for BB to improve or replace the back, or even simply provide an appropriate skin. Yes, you can say caveat emptor, but I had absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe it would be different in any way other than the colour. And I feel BB gave short shrift to female consumers whether unintential or not.

Am I the only one that this bothers?
    02-06-12 12:40 PM
    Enjoy! That is an amazing phone you have.
    02-06-12 03:20 PM
    I think the black carbon fiber cover on the black phone is faux anyway...and white carbon fiber wouldn't look good....
    02-06-12 03:22 PM
    Yeah and I noticed after a day of playing that if you use it in the dark, the keyboard light looks a little cheap, because the phone is white, so it 'leaks' some light and it is stupid that if you want to download a app, you must reboot the phone. Other than that it's amazing, and i'm also a little scared to make it dirty
    I also upgraded to 7.0.585, is that a good software?

And I just ordered a anti glare screen protector and a hardshell case OEM white, good night people, I'm very happy with it..
    02-06-12 03:45 PM
    Good job
    02-06-12 03:57 PM
    Was a really hard choice to choose but got the white and i cant be happier!!
    going to play play play with it!!
    Thats what she said
    02-06-12 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD